Establishing a practice for Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) helps organizations to excel at countering cyber threats by putting processes, people and technology at the service of multiple stakeholders.
- Describes how a Cyber Threat Intelligence practice meets the need for stronger intelligence capabilities to counter cyber threats
- Explores the problem of “too much information” stemming from diverse sources of intelligence
- Exposes the economic and operational costs of manual processes in intelligence
- Provides recommendations for establishing a Cyber Threat Intelligence best practice
- Outlines the key features of a dedicated platform supporting a Cyber Threat Intelligence practice