Written by Robert M. Lee from SANS Institute. Published February 2020. Sponsored by EclecticIQ.
About the report
The SANS 2020 Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Survey builds on previous surveys to provide guidance on how organizations of all types can get the most out of CTI. With a record number of respondents and the highest ever reporting of CTI Programs within organizations, this year’s report gives insight into:
- How consumers and generators of CTI leverage, create and measure intelligence
- What progress has been made on automation of intelligence collection and processing
- What improvements organizations have realized as a result of using CTI
- Which best practices are in use across respondents' organizations
- Why collaboration is a key success factor
Get an understanding of how fast the CTI industry has evolved in the past year and what conclusion can be drawn from the survey, both for organizations but also the industry as a whole.