Gartner Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence Products and Services
“Threat intelligence capabilities can make your digital business more resilient.” According to Gartner, “Investment and client interest in threat intelligence platforms (TIPs) has increased in the past year”, as well as client interest in Threat Intelligence (TI).If you are asking yourself questions like
- How do we grow our security practices?
- What are the TI industrial trends?
- Which use cases are other security organizations exploring?
- Which capabilities are available in the market?
- How do we adopt and evolve TI in our organization?
We are pleased to share Gartner’s latest Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence Products and Services, a guide that gives input to security and risk management leaders when evaluating a TI solution and may help you answer some of those questions.
We are also happy to share that EclecticIQ is listed by Gartner as a sample vendor for TI and TIP solutions.
Kindly note that our offer for a complimentary copy of Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence Products and Services has finished.