EclecticIQ, global provider of cyber threat intelligence (CTI) technology solutions and the operator of Fusion Center, today announced that it has grown its revenue in 2019 by 84 percent by successfully expanding the company’s market segments from government to larger financial organizations. The company also had success in adding customers in new regions such as the Middle East and APAC.
“EclecticIQ passed several important milestones technically and operationally that have put the foundation in place for scale and further innovation," said Joep Gommers, CEO and founder, EclecticIQ. “With threat intelligence now widely adopted, we're gearing up to support our customers in ensuring the success of cybersecurity strategies, from managing cyber threats to detecting, hunting and responding to them effectively with intelligence at the core."
Milestones reached in 2019:
- Revenue growth: 2019 was another great year for EclecticIQ, in which revenue increased by 84 percent.
- Industry focus: Many of the company’s early clients came from the government sector. Last year, the company entered the large finance market, winning a variety of top logos.
- Regional expansion: EclecticIQ set out to broaden its global reach during the past year and successfully expanded its client base in Middle East and APAC.
- Expanded partnerships: The rapid, global expansion was partially due to EclecticIQ adding a wide range of new partners. This included new partnerships with Kaspersky, Honeypot and Vigilante ATI.
- Integrations: The company significantly expanded its integrations portfolio for the EclecticIQ Platform. Q4 alone saw the biggest ever quarterly integrations update with 19 new and 15 updated platform integrations.
- Commercial partners: the company has successfully set up its partner program in the Middle East and welcomed NDI as a partner in Japan.
- Leadership: New experienced leadership with expertise in security and operations have joined to prepare the company for growth, welcoming Michel de Jong as COO, who held the same position at General Electric Norway. EclecticIQ further on-boarded a new senior leadership in Finance, HR and Marketing.
- Industry alliances: Already a sponsor member of OASIS, EclecticIQ joined the Open Cybersecurity Alliance (OCA), along with some of the biggest names in cybersecurity.
With the foundations laid in 2019, EclecticIQ is ready to continue growing its market share, drive forward global expansion and further accelerate innovation in 2020.
EclecticIQ enables intelligence-powered cybersecurity for government organizations and commercial enterprises. We develop analyst-centric products and services that align our clients’ cybersecurity focus with their threat reality. The result is intelligence-led security, improved detection and prevention, and cost-efficient security investments.
Our solutions are built specifically for analysts across all intelligence-led security practices such as threat investigation and threat hunting, as well as incident response efforts. And we tightly integrate our solutions with our customers’ IT security controls and systems.
EclecticIQ operates globally with offices in Europe, the United Kingdom, and North America, and via certified value-adding partners.
Learn more at www.eclecticiq.com