Press Release EclecticIQ Presents Limited-Time Offer: "Cyber Threat Management Best Practices" Workshop for Financial Institutions
- Hands-on guidance to financial institutions participating in CISA-driven information sharing
- EclecticIQ shares expertise from specialists in threat intelligence workflow and open-source standard
Amsterdam, NL – April 18, 2016. EclecticIQ, the most advanced cyber threat intelligence platform build for threat intelligence teams, is offering five free Workshops on "Cyber Threat Management Best Practices" to financial institutions.
EclecticIQ’s one-day, on-premise Workshop, "Cyber Threat Management Best Practices" (standard fee of USD $5,000 for financial institutions) provides industry professionals with exclusive insights drawing upon the company’s experience redefining the intelligence workflows of leading organizations in banking and government. Workshop topics include:
1. Benefits to financial institutions of adopting STIX and TAXII, the community-driven technical specifications for Cyber Threat Intelligence.
2. How other financial organizations shape their Threat Intelligence practices, including practical use-case examples with proven effectiveness.
3. Interactive discussion of daily challenges encountered in the Cyber Threat Management practice of the participating organization.
More information about the Workshop, including registration and terms, can be found at: https://www.eclecticiq.com/fsisac. Due to the nature of the content, the Workshop is available exclusively to financial institutions at the discretion of EclecticIQ.
EclecticIQ is a sponsor of OASIS, a non-profit international consortium driving open standards, and an active participant in the OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Technical Committee working toward the planned release of STIX/TAXII 2.0 in July 2016. EclecticIQ has also initiated open-source projects including OpenTAXII and Cabby.
EclecticIQ recently joined FS-ISAC as an Affiliate member, and will be attending the FS-ISAC Annual Summit in Miami Beach, Fla., May 1-4, 2016.
EclecticIQ is an applied cyber intelligence technology provider, enabling enterprise security programs in financial, government and other key sectors to bootstrap a threat intelligence practice.
For more information, images, and EclecticIQ’s latest white paper, "A stakeholder-centric approach to building a cyber threat intelligence (CTI) practice," please contact: