For Situational Awareness
Improve your situational awareness and mitigate risk with our collection of analyst-centric threat intelligence products and services.
As organizations' attack exposure expands exponentially, government agencies like the European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA) and the United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) are recommending implementation of cyber situational awareness to strengthen cyber resilience and better manage risk.
Cyber situational awareness provides an objective picture of your organization’s cyberdefense posture. It can help leaders and managers understand the current and projected impact of threats to the organization.
Establishing cyber situational awareness requires three actions:
- Supplying your CTI operation with tools that allow analysts to pivot from tracking IOCs to tracking adversary Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs).
- Leveraging threat intelligence to narrow the threat landscape down to only the most relevant risks to your organization.
- Implementing robust threat hunting to detect malicious actors well before your Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution issues an alert.
Taking these three steps will enable your organization to detect threats and determine adversary capabilities and intent. For example, identifying suspicious lateral movement as a targeted external attack can quickly rule out a malicious insider to better focus Incident Response (IR). Similarly, observing community chatter on the dark web about targeting organizations in your industry can help you become proactive about cyberdefense.
EclecticIQ helps you establish cyber situational awareness and mitigate risk with a range of analyst-centric threat intelligence management products and services that:
Support Your CTI teams
By supplying high-fidelity data and high-quality threat data sources with automated data transformation and enrichment. With EclecticIQ ... Read more
By supplying high-fidelity data and high-quality threat data sources with automated data transformation and enrichment. With EclecticIQ Intelligence Center, your CTI analysts can devote their time to analyzing TTPs rather than wrestling with IOCs.
Deliver a Rich, Collaborative Environment
Built for Security Operation Center (SOC) and CTI analysts with workflows driving a CTI lifecycle for proactive intelligence ... Read more
Built for Security Operation Center (SOC) and CTI analysts with workflows driving a CTI lifecycle for proactive intelligence dissemination and IR. These workflows enable your analysts to better identify and track TTPs.
Enable your SOC Teams to Operationalize Threat Intelligence
EclecticIQ Intelligence Center boosts SIEM effectiveness in qualifying alerts and reducing false positives, thus saving hours of analyst ... Read more
EclecticIQ Intelligence Center boosts SIEM effectiveness in qualifying alerts and reducing false positives, thus saving hours of analyst time. Hunting packs help SOC teams identify undetected active threats and take action in time to mitigate or even prevent damage.
Train your SOC and CTI staff to increase their knowledge and skills in the face of ongoing talent shortages
EclecticIQ delivers educational services through a team of cyber threat intelligence experts and consultantsRead more
EclecticIQ delivers educational services through a team of cyber threat intelligence experts and consultants
With EclecticIQ, you achieve cyber situational awareness. Key benefits of this approach include:
- Comprehensive understanding of the threat landscape in relation to your organization’s unique requirements
- Better intelligence collection, analysis, and dissemination to focus SOC and CTI operations on fighting the most pressing threats
- Improved identification, tracking, isolation, and countering of active threats via tight integration with your SOC’s SIEM, security controls, and other systems
- Faster response with less effort through internal collaborative workspaces to help CTI and SOC analysts track threat actors and align the response to TTPs
- Increased proactivity with advanced threat hunting that helps your SOC get ahead of threats