EclecticIQ solutions are extensible and customizable via robust developer tools and a wide range of third-party integrations, giving you the flexibility to adapt the product to your specific needs.
Maximize the value of EclecticIQ Platform within your environment via integrations with the top providers of threat intelligence and centralized sources of technical data, besides a full range of IT security solutions, information sharing and analysis centers (ISACs), and other information-sharing groups.
- Extensions: Built into the EclecticIQ Platform, extensions are out-of-the-box integrations that provide connectivity to premier threat intelligence feeds and security controls.
- Apps: Verified by your preferred third-party security control provider, you can download and run apps from their marketplaces for additional functionality.
Check out our Integrations.
Developer Tools: Create your own extensions or apps for EclecticIQ Platform using our developer tools.
- EclecticIQ API: The most direct way to programmatically leverage the EclecticIQ Platform solution is using the REST API. It provides easy access to various products and enables the most important use cases and features, including search, read, create, delete, and modify observables - individually or in bulk.
- EclecticIQ SDK: With the SDK you can quickly and efficiently develop integrations with the EclecticIQ Platform using constructs and syntax familiar to intelligence developers. Our SDK is written on top of the EclecticIQ API and provides complete coverage of our REST API with documentation, examples, and tools.
Explore our Developer Portal.
Open Community Tools
EclecticIQ is proud to be an active member in the open-source community helping to develop and advance the progress of security technology. See what we current projects we are developing now on our Open-Source Projects page.
- OpenTAXII: OpenTAXII is a robust Python implementation of TAXII Services with a rich feature set and extensible, code-level APIs.
- Cabby: Python library and command-line tool that provides developers with simple support for interacting with TAXII Services.