EclecticIQ Code of Conduct
Message from the CEO
“At EclecticIQ we strive to conduct our business and private lives with ethics, morale and in compliance with the applicable law. We expect the same from our partners, agents, contractors and suppliers.
We are committed to doing business with integrity and follow our values and conduct guidelines.
We believe in doing business the right way. Being an EclecticIQ employee or business partner means you also do business the right way.
By introducing this Code of Conduct we put into words what we already do and we hope to guide and inspire you by acknowledging our commitment to ethics and professional business conduct.”
- Joep Gommers, CEO EclecticIQ
Code of Conduct objective
- To promote ethics, honesty and integrity within the organization
- To remind us of responsible performance
- To inspire us to achieve sustainable growth through ethical business practices
- To prevent conflict of interest and preferential or unfair treatment
- To create a safe and positive work environment
The code of conduct applies to:
- Employees, board members, and investors
- Suppliers, resellers, vendors, subcontractors, partners (agents, distributors)
Business ethics, social responsibility, and compliance
- Integrity. Integrity comes in one size only: total, this is how we see it and how we apply it. We do not accept a lack of integrity.
- Inclusion. The best teams consist of different people, accepting and trusting each other, sharing their best and enjoying the differences. We Look beyond the surface, beyond the obvious still striving for the same goal but from a different point of view of each member.
- Human rights. We respect human rights and develop technology in considerate and not intrusive way, to make sure we protect the human rights and not violate them! Forced labor and child labor are explicitly forbidden.
- Fair working conditions and pay. We are committed to responsible business practices and ensure our employees have the right for the appropriate compensation, working hours are in accordance with local laws and employees are free to freely associate and collectively bargain.
- No discrimination. We embrace diversity in any aspect! We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, nationality, political opinion, trade union affiliation, social or ethnic origin or any other status, protected by law.
- Safe work environment. Employees are the biggest asset of our company, which is why we have a safe environment where our employees can grow and learn from each other.
- No harassment or abuse. Zero tolerance on harassment and abuse, all interactions – internal and external shall be conducted with respect and protecting people’s dignity.
- Conflict of interest. A conflict of interest occurs when an entity or individual becomes unreliable because of a clash between personal (or self-serving) interests and professional duties or responsibilities. We acknowledge that it exists even if we think that our judgment will not be affected, we are committed to report all potential conflicts.
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption. We take anti-bribery and anti-corruption regulations very seriously and have an internal set of measures to avoid breaching all such regulations applicable to our business and presence in the market.
- Export controls and sanction laws. As a global supplier, we are subject to global transactions and we must comply with all applicable local, regional and international export controls and sanctions laws, rules and regulations.
- Confidentiality. We keep our company business confidential and do not disclose trade secret, knowhow and market strategy. These elements are important for our long-term success and achieving our goals in the market. We handle information and data belonging to EclecticIQ, its business partners and EclecticIQ employees with care.
- Privacy. We respect our employees and our counterparty’s personal information and are transparent about how we handle data.
Even in our personal time we represent the company and our behavior reflects on our company’s reputation. Hence we believe that our values should be sought and found in our employees and partners.
- Not complying with the code of conduct:
- For employees might lead to termination of employment, disciplinary measures, etc.
- For distributors, agents- termination of business relationship, possible claim of damages, etc.
We have zero tolerance for retaliation. Reporting a violation in good faith and with evidence will never lead to retaliation. EclecticIQ will never hold an employee responsible for loss of business resulting from compliance with the Code of Conduct and will see to it that no employee suffers because of reporting a breach or suspected breach of the Code of Conduct.
EclecticIQ commits to:
- take all allegations or non-compliance issues seriously
- investigate efficiently and timely
- assess the facts objectively and impartially
- take adequate corrective measures
- ensure executives and managers lead by example