Your IT department faces managing a mushrooming number of endpoints, each with multiple attack surfaces. Faced with an overabundance of telemetry data and alerts that lack context or intelligence, you may struggle to find actionable information and prioritize appropriately. The result is a reliance solely on IOCs, leading to false positives and inappropriate automated response actions.
Meanwhile, malware evolves every day, with new techniques and patterns emerging regularly. That is why IOCs alone do not reveal the whole attack picture. Traditional tools like antivirus and firewalls cannot keep pace with malware because they respond to the individual IOCs in their definitions but cannot interpret events in the larger context of the environment.
Analysts need integrated intelligence that provides context and patterns to automate determining which events warrant attention – and which do not.
Effective detection and response require:
- Integrated intelligence that can contextualize events rather than just triggering alerts from IOCs.
- Alerts on both high-context, high-confidence threats, and asymptomatic threats lurking in your environment.
- The ability to leverage multiple sources of threat intelligence to provide a broader context.
- Tools that can integrate with existing toolsets and are extensible to support novel use cases.
- Flexible tools with multiple capabilities to reduce agent bloat and operational complexity.
A solution with integrated intelligence, industry-standard formats to facilitate information exchange, and contextual analysis capability allows you to find and stop compromises more quickly.
EclecticIQ products and services can improve threat detection and response by enabling you to:
Use Intelligence at the core™
Extensive support for multiple curated threat intelligence feeds adds ... Read more
Extensive support for multiple curated threat intelligence feeds adds valuable context. In addition, our tools adapt telemetry collection based on your environment and as new information becomes available.
Automated threat intelligence and collaboration capabilities, along with ... Read more
Automated threat intelligence and collaboration capabilities, along with forensic depth endpoint visibility, permit you to look beyond IOCs to detect asymptomatic threats based on adversary TTPs. Deeper visibility improves your organization’s security posture while improving analyst traction and effectiveness.
With the extensive built-in response capabilities of our products – ... Read more
With the extensive built-in response capabilities of our products – including prepared or custom script deployment, network configuration, and file transfers – you can use fewer tools to do more.
Integrate and Extend Capabilities
Our tools use industry standards for information sharing. As a result, ... Read more
Our tools use industry standards for information sharing. As a result, you can integrate them into your existing dashboards or other platforms. Plus, you can leverage the capabilities of our tools in other tools. This integration and extensibility are made possible through our fully capable and documented API.
EclecticIQ products and services improve the effectiveness of your detection and response efforts, enabling you to identify and stop threats faster. Key benefits include:
- The context provided by multiple sources of threat intelligence that work together to support automated analysis.
- More-reliable detections and fewer false positives.
- Earlier detections, thanks to the use of TTPs and context, are not based solely on isolated IOCs.
- Ability to leverage EclecticIQ capabilities within your existing workflows, dashboards, or other toolsets, which reduces training time, analyst fatigue, and tool overload.
- Deeper detection and extensive remediation capabilities from fewer tools minimizes costs and simplifies management.