Hands-on Cyber Threat Intelligence training
- Instantly boost overall productivity of your CTI team
- Combines theory and practice, tailored to EclecticIQ Platform
- Cost-effective training thanks to budget-friendly pricing
Threat Intelligence Platforms (TIPs) are the cornerstone from which intelligence-led security strategies can be realized. But without skilled Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) analysts, organizations risk underutilizing their TIP, resulting in suboptimal Return on Investment (ROI).
Finding and retaining skilled CTI analysts on the other hand is becoming harder and harder. As a result, CTI teams often have members with varying abilities, as well as a lack of shared analytical frameworks and practices, slowing down collaboration and overall productivity.
Organizations turning to traditional CTI training institutions for help, discover their programs do not fit their needs. These courses are very expensive, but also mostly theoretical, offering only surface learning of some CTI tools, resulting in long time-to-value.
Instead, EclecticIQ Academy offers its customers the ability to train their entire team on producing fundamental actionable Cyber Threat Intelligence specifically using EclecticIQ Platform for a fraction of the cost.
We link theory to practice by teaching students how to apply the most important analytical CTI frameworks on their personal instance of EclecticIQ Platform.
Our professional CTI instructors deliver five days of training to your entire team using our online Learning Management System (LMS). This flexible approach enables interactive group learning regardless of your staff's location.
- Upskill your department: your entire team will share a foundational level of CTI knowledge to speed up your entire CTI practice
- Short time-to-value: learnings can be applied immediately after completion of the training
- Value-for-money: cost-effective training thanks to budget-friendly pricing
- Maximize your team’s value to corporate decision-making and cyber risk mitigation processes
Please download the below datasheet to learn more about the CTI Fundamentals course. For EclecticIQ customers, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- We developed our training in cooperation with external CTI experts
- We incorporate learnings from Fusion Center, our in-house team of CTI analysts who use EclecticIQ Platform daily
- We use professional CTI instructors on-site who are specialized in group instruction
- We carry out regular evaluations and consistently get good ratings from our students