· Job Title: Support Analyst
· Band: 60K – 80K
· Team: Customer Success Team
· Location: London OR Amsterdam
· Responsible to: Customer Success Team
· Applicants should be citizen of a NATO member country
The Support Analyst is hands-on and works
collaboratively to resolve complex technical issues where in-depth knowledge,
applied skills, patience and precision are required. The Support Analyst conducts Root Cause Analysis, successfully diagnoses and resolves various types of (complex) customer issues.
The Analyst may also contribute to the development of delivery and
support methods for our products and services across multiple
environments, including integrations lab
networks, demonstration capabilities, support problem reproduction
infrastructure, intelligence delivery network, cloud infrastructure etc.
· As part of the Support team, collaborate
with other teams in the company (Consulting, Product, Engineering, etc) as well
as with external partners and suppliers to
support our products and services.
· Communicate clearly and effectively with
customers verbally and in written format, mostly remotely (via e-mail, phone,
teleconference, web, social media, etc).
· Very good people and customer skills, respectful, polite, helpful and
collaborative, “can-do”, positive attitude
· A willingness to continuously learn and to improve
themselves as a professional and as a human being
· Support Delivery Manager on live customer product and/or service
issues, as appropriate e.g. issue
triage, diagnostic scripts, etc.
Skills, aptitudes and experience:
· Professional and personal integrity, strong ethics
· Professional English language communication skills
including written and verbal
· Minimum of three years of experience and practice of software
product support and customer interaction.
· Sound knowledge of internet technologies, including IP routing, DNS, Web services, network security,
SE Linux, App Armor
· Reliable Linux capabilities; comfortable with various distributions (e.g. CentOS, Ubuntu,
etc) and to troubleshooting various configurations requirements, including
networking and virtual machines, RPM installations, software and DB issues etc.
· Scripting – able to read and to use various scripts,
more then average Python skills
· Database knowledge, more then average PostgreSQL
· Familiarity with Git
· Familiarity with ITIL and change management processes
· Working experience with AWS
· Familiarity with Nginx, Elasticsearch (all ELK), Splunk etc.
· Familiarity with JIRA
· Willingness to work non-standard business hours and on occasion on a
shift pattern. Shift schedule is not in operation at present, but the company
may move to 24x7x365 support in the future
· Willingness and ability to travel, including internationally (not very
· Ability to achieve clearances in support of business