We’re looking for an experienced User Experience Designer, that will join our Product Team, based in the centre of Amsterdam.
User Experience is one of the main pillars in EclecticIQ, and our designers are empowered to spend enough time to properly research, design and test their ideas. Designers are deeply involved in the process of discovering product opportunities and validating assumptions, effectively being one of the main drivers to innovation of the product in a long run.
As a User Experience Designer, you’ll be reporting to VP of Product and working closely with the PM, PO’s, UX Architect, UI/UX Designer, Front-End developers and QA testers. Together with the rest of the designers you will drive the UX vision and design of EclecticIQ.
What you will do
- Constantly expand your understanding about the world of Threat intelligence and Cyber security in general.
- Plan and lead research, design sprints or user testing sessions
- Work on both Product and Interaction level to find problems or opportunities that will benefit the users and the company.
- Collaborate in cross-disciplinary feature teams to discover and build together new experiences and features. Contributing to high-level strategic decisions with the product team
- Distil complex problems and suggest simple, elegant solutions. Use all available tools to tell stories that connect the dots of for the rest of the team, and present them in easy to understand way.
- Deliver UX artefacts like: wireframes, task flows, user journeys, informational architecture, or anything else that will help you explain your solutions to the team
- Rapidly prototype interactive experiences on your own, or work closely with Front end developers to realise your vision.
- Produce High fidelity UI/Visual designs and specifications for the development team to implement.
- Work with QA to ensure top quality of the final implementation.
- Help creating and updating a modern design system of our components and patterns
- Problem-solving driven individual, that is able to hold the responsibility and take on big and small problems
- You are creative person, but you also understand the importance of structure and planning.
- Self-directed, hands-on craftsman, that provides creative vision and leadership to a cross-disciplinary feature teams
- You have high empathy towards the users and their goals/needs, and you actively work on coaching and developing this qualities in all of your team
- Able to deliver work and participate through all the phases of the design process, from problem definition to final solution.
- You can clearly communicate
Ideally, you’ll also have
- 5+ years of web application design as UX or Interaction designer
- Design educations
- Experience with B2B software
- Experience with Sketch + Invision + Craft + Abstract
- Experience working in Agile team in a start-up environment
Some important details
- Full-time or Part-time (minimum of 32 hours/week)
- Start date: ASAP
- Market conform salary and ESOP participation
- Permit to work in the EU is required
- Initially a 1-year contract with a 1-year extension
- Location: EclecticIQ office in the city centre of Amsterdam
- 24 vacation days, based on full-time engagement
How to apply?
Just respond with your CV and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position.
If you’re an agency, please leave us to it. We have a great agent who works on our behalf but we’re also business savvy so like to advertise ourselves too. We’re not reviewing the relationship with them anytime soon as we love them just the way they are.