We’re looking for a Technical Partner Manager, that will join our Product Team based in the center of Amsterdam. You will be reporting to the VP Product and work closely with the Product Manager and Engineering Team.
Our Threat Intelligence Platform operates in an Eco-System of IT Security controls (e.g. firewalls, IDS, IPS, etc.) and Cyber Threat Intelligence (content) providers. This requires good relationships and working integrations. Ultimately improving our Users effectiveness and driving value for our partners and business.
As Technical Partner Manager your focus will be:
- Establish relationships with our Technology Partners and Product team
- Understand our Partners product value and how this can help the users of our Platform be more effective
- Design and document the integrations
- Create work packages for our Product Owners and Engineers
- Provide technical support for our developers building integrations
- Validate the value proposition the integration brings for our Partner and our Users.
- Provide feedback to Product Manager to help improve our product and ability to integrate with others.
The person we’re looking for
As the Technical Partner Manager you are strong in analytics and understand how enriching our Threat Intelligence Platform with 3rd Party integrations improves users experience and efficiency. You have a IT security background, preferably some development skills. This will allow you to have in depth conversations with the Partners and Developers. Your project management skills allow you to deal with multiple partnership implementations and keep the different stakeholders on track.
You have working experience in the Cyber Security domain, obviously Cyber Threat Intelligence is a bonus!
- 5+ years experience in the IT Security industry
- 3+ years experience in Product Development role
- some experience in software development
- strong communication skills
- strong business analysis skills
Some important details
Full-time or Part-time (minimum of 32 hours/week)
Start date: as of April 1st, 2017
Market conform salary and ESOP participation
Permit to work in the EU is required
Initially a 1-year contract with a 1-year extension
Location: EclecticIQ office in the city center of Amsterdam
24 vacation days, based on full-time engagement
How to apply?
Just respond with your CV and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position.
If you’re an agency, please leave us to it. We have a great agent who works on our behalf but we’re also business savvy so like to advertise ourselves too. We’re not reviewing the relationship with them anytime soon as we love them just the way they are.
EclecticIQ is a fast-growing cyber security technology company built by senior industry professionals and welcomes people with a variety of cultural backgrounds and skills. We have offices in Amsterdam, London and Moldova.
We work with large enterprises, governments, and MSSPs to improve cyber threat intelligence detection, prevention and response. Our market focus is international: Europe, UK, USA and Australia.
Our flagship product EclecticIQ Platform is built for threat analysts working in enterprise Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI), and SOC teams. EclecticIQ Platform gathers intelligence from diverse sources, enables collaborative internal workflows, integrates with enterprise security technologies, and supports secure exchanges with external information-sharing communities.