This role is a full-time, in-office role for one of the following EclecticIQ locations: London, Amsterdam or Brussels. Please specify which location you are applying for when you submit your application.
As a Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst you are a substantive leader among your people, contributing operationally and strategically to our mission. You will be expected to be have existing substantive knowledge on multiple areas of concern to our customers, be a top producer of intelligence while training and mentoring more junior staff in topics such as intelligence (analysis) tradecraft, customer engagement and soft-skills.
You will have substantial knowledge in the following areas:
- Experience tracking and monitoring cyber security threats
- Hands-on experience using threat intelligence platforms and structured intelligence languages (such as STIX)
- More than one of the following technical areas: network traffic analysis, host forensics, malware analysis, penetration testing
- Scripting experience, particularly with threat intelligence data (preferably python)
- Training and qualifications in relevant cyber security accredited bodies (eg: GIAC/SANS)
- Technical experience working hands-on with common security tools, SIEMs or similar
EclecticIQ is an applied cyber intelligence technology provider, enabling enterprise security programs and governments to bootstrap a threat intelligence practice. Empowering analysts to take back control of their threat reality and mitigate exposure accordingly.
EclecticIQ’s mission is to restore balance in the fight against cyber adversaries. Its flagship product EclecticIQ Threat Intelligence Platform enables operationalization of security information exchange, empowers collaborative analyst workflow and ensures timely integration of cyber threat intelligence detection, prevention and response capabilities. EclecticIQ is a privately held company headquartered in Amsterdam the Netherlands, and holds an office in London. Awarded the 2015 EU IPACSO Cyber Security Award and partner of the NATO NCI Agency Security Incubator.
EclecticIQ is launching EclecticIQ Fusion Center which will support enterprise and government customers in ensuring fusion, triage, qualification, analysis and appropriate dissemination of intelligence.