Test Automation Engineer
Test Automation Engineer is responsible for writing automated tests, both for upcoming features and for existing functionalities of the platform. This applies to different kinds of tests: integration tests, E2E tests, performance tests etc. This engineer will be part of one of the platform teams and will work closely with software engineers and technical writers.
- Write automated tests;
- Design test plans;
- Successfully work together within the immediate team, executing against greater automation strategy goals;
- Build and maintain a professional work relationship with cross-functional teams across the organization (CSM, Cloud Engineering, Product).
- 5+ years in QA related role(s);
- 2+ years of test automation experience;
- Experience with test automation and test management tools (Selenium, Cypress, Pytest, Jest);
- Experience with Ansible, Gitlab, Docker and Linux;
- Good communication paired with a great sense of team work;
- Experience and affinity to work with and coordinate projects;
- Cyber security experience is a plus;
- AWS experience is a plus.
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary and 16 annual holidays. On top of that, we offer an appealing annual education budget (including a corporate account on Coursera). Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and lifelong learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.