Technical Implementation Consultant
The Technical Implementation Consultant at EclecticIQ is a technical hands-on position, responsible for the project-based implementation of our products and services with existing and new customers. Together with the Customer Operations team, the Technical Implementation Consultant defines the specifications prior to the implementation, manages client expectations, drafts and maintains the associated documentation, carries out and tests the technical implementation as well as acts as the main technical contact during the deliveries.
Additional responsibilities are to provide product recommendations and configurations, technical expertise for implementations, developing and coding sound technical solutions, ensuring proactive communication to clients and internal staff, and managing enhancement requirements and escalations. This requires in-depth technical knowledge and the ability to understand customer requirements in order to propose and implement a technical solution into customer environments. Knowledge of cybersecurity systems or Threat Intelligence in general would be advantageous.
Please note that the role can be based either in Amsterdam (NL) or London (UK).
- Technical delivery of EclecticIQ products and services to our customers and partners;
- Collaborate with other teams in the company, partners and suppliers in order to drive the implementation of our products and services;
- Troubleshoot and review diagnostic scripts in order to unblock and drive implementation and deliveries;
- Program Management Office derived actions following customer delivery plans and planning;
- Document and maintain relevant technical implementation documentation;
- Customize the standard product to tailor-made solutions;
- Assess risks, guarantee quality;
- Identify bottlenecks and ensure mitigation during client deliveries;
- Follow-up internally and externally to drive technical progress on customer deliveries;
- Hours project accountability in JIRA;
- Actively contribute to the improvement of delivery processes;
- Successfully collaborate with internal stakeholders (Program Management, Solutions Engineering, Customer Support, Customer Success, Product Development, Engineering);
- Build and maintain professional relationships in a client-facing role.
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Network Engineering, or relevant work experience;
- 3+ years of working experience, preferably directly interfacing with business/customers interpreting requirements and applying technology solutions to those requirements;
- Excellent knowledge of internet technologies, including IP routing, DNS, web services, network security, Linux;
- Outstanding Linux CLI knowledge; comfortable with various distributions (e.g. CentOS, Ubuntu, etc) for troubleshooting;
- Configuration requirements, including networking and virtual machines, RPM installations, software and DB issues, etc.,
- Scripting: ability to read and use various scripts, preferably Python;
Relational database knowledge; higher than average PostgreSQL/SQL knowledge preferred;
- Experience with enterprise architecture design;
- Working knowledge of Confluence, JIRA, HubSpot or Salesforce or equivalent CMDB and ticketing systems;
- Professional and personal integrity, strong ethics;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability of working in a structured and transparent way;
- Hands-on mentality and a positive mindset with a problem-solving attitude;
- Tech-savvy, but able to simply explain complex technical concepts;
- Driven team player, pragmatic, no-nonsense, technical insight, passion for technology (security is a plus), relationship builder, customer-oriented, eye for detail;
- Knowledge of or strong interest in the Cyber Security or Threat Intelligence industry;
Familiarity with Git is a plus;
- Working experience with AWS is a plus;
- Familiarity with Nginx, Elasticsearch (ELK Stack), Redis etc. is an advantage;
- Prior experience working in startups is a plus;
- Full proficiency in English;
- Willingness and ability to travel, including internationally (occasionally);
- Ability to obtain security clearances, if required.
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary and 24 annual holidays. On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with (and build) the latest technology. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.