Technical Business Developer (MEA)
As the regional Technical Business Developer at EclecticIQ you play a significant role in identifying potential customers, building a trusted relationship with the accent on technology and threat intelligence. You will lead and engage throughout the whole sales lifecycle from discovering the customer's needs, respond to RFIs/RFPs, product demonstrations, managing POCs in close cooperation with the Sales Engineers team. You will work in collaboration with the Regional Director to contribute to the regional sales strategy, help to build a strong sales pipeline and to gain the technical win. You will also work closely with our strategic MEA partner CyberKnight.
The role is based in Dubai UAE or Riyadh KSA. The location is with our strategic partner, CyberKnight.
- Working closely with the full MEA sales team and with strategic partner CyberKnight to build the business;
- Identifying new sales opportunities in cooperation with Regional Director and partners;
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing relationships with customers and partners;
- Developing strategic account plans and executing on it;
- Conducting joint pipeline management with CyberKnight and keeping EclecticIQ CRM system updated;
- Conducting presentations and demos to new prospects and partners;
- Conducting workshops with prospects regarding CTI knowledge, requirement gathering, RFP preparation or security architecture with EclecticIQ solutions;
- Responding to RFIs/RFPs;
- Managing POCs through from scoping to completion;
- Monitoring the Middle East CTI market development and cyber threat situation relevant for EclecticIQ sales successes;
- Providing sales training on EclecticIQ’s platform and offerings to partners;
- Public speaking and presenting at events or webinars;
- Share CTI and EclecticIQ relevant knowledge across the MEA region;
- Continuously develop and enhance CTI and product knowledge;
- Travelling to visit (potential) clients and partners in the region.
- BSc in relevant field;
- Relevant industry certifications, such as SANS, CISSP, CEH are highly desirable;
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Cyber Security including 3 years of Sales Engineering experience and 3 years with business development or sales experience;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a presales or enterprise sales engineer role;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a business development or sales role;
- Outstanding English and Arabic language skills, both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of French is a plus;
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills;
- Experience leading the sales process, giving product Demos, responding to RFP’s/RFI’s, and conducting POCs etc.;
- Experience with building and executing on strategic account plans;
- Experience collaborating with technology and channel partners;
- Outstanding customer-facing skills, professional, responsible, polite and punctual attitude;
- Positive, friendly and can-do personality;
- Knowledge and/or experience of Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) techniques (e.g. in intelligence collection, analysis, production, dissemination, Open / Closed source is a plus;
- Knowledge of information security frameworks used in the region is a pre;
- SOC exposure is desirable, e.g. Security Analytics, Incident handling and enterprise defending;
- Knowledge of Big data and analytic technology (e.g ELK Stack, Hadoop, Splunk, QRadar) and scripting technology (e.g.Python, Perl, Powershell etc.) is desirable;
- Experience working at a vendor is desirable;
- Experience with CRM systems as HubSpot or SalesForce is a plus.
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.