Reporting to the Customer Success Team Manager, the Service Manager is responsible for managing the performance of services to agreed SLA’s for a specific customer base of EclecticIQ customers, achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction. The post holder will be required to engage with customers on operational problems and incidents, bringing in required technical experts as necessary. The Service Manager will ensure that service delivery is consistent and of high quality, and in line with customer requirements and services.
Based in London.
- Responsible for building personal relationships with customers, managing the performance of services to them; making sure that services are appropriately delivered in line with standards to meet customer requirements;
- Acts as the primary escalation point for customers in the relevant locality in respect of the delivery of contracted services, problem resolution and promoting active stakeholder engagement;
- Perform monthly SLA reviews with customers to monitor and manage service delivery and project requests into the Customer Success Team;
- Works closely with suppliers, partners and internal teams: monitor, manage, and ensure continuous improvement of Support, promote internal quality and improvement initiatives;
- Works with the customer to identify and manage service improvement activities. Develops service improvement plans and owns activities on them;
- Has strong technical, analytical and communication skills and has the ability to quickly build trust and engagement with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensures that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services. Ensures that such problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting system(s). Coordinates the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures. Analyses patterns and trends;
- Supports the Customer Success Team in the development, implementation and maturity of service delivery within an ITIL framework, promoting best practice.
Communication and Engagement
- Operates effectively in a flexible and demanding environment and proactively engages with staff, project management and consultants working on a variety of topics;
- Provides and receive highly complex, sensitive and contentious information, presenting information, to a wide range of stakeholders in a formal setting;
- Has the ability to deal with potentially aggressive/antagonistic situations;
- Committed to working and engaging constructively with internal and external stakeholders on a range of business sensitive issues;
- Nurtures key relationships and maintains networks internally and externally;
Financial and Physical Resources
- Act in a way that is compliant with budget and EclecticIQ guidelines in the discharge of budget management responsibilities.
- Responsible for making recommendations, providing advice and able to prepare strategic reports/briefings for management team or other stakeholders.
- Forge close positive working relationships, in order to support an effective matrix management approach to achieve customer objectives;
- To support, motivate and develop staff within the Customer Success Team to ensure that you are able to deliver high quality services;
- Support the management and development of the customer services function;
- Participate in out of hours/24-7 escalation rota.
- Drafting reports summarizing status on issues, appraising outcomes, and providing progress reports for all stakeholders;
- Collate as required, qualitative and quantitative information and lead appropriate analysis to develop robust business cases and contribute to Product Management or Engineering improvements;
- Analyse, interpret and present data to highlight issues, risks and support decision making.
- ·Responsible for proposing and drafting changes, implementation and interpretation to policies, guidelines and service level agreements (SLA’s) which may impact service;
- Proposes changes to own function making recommendations for service delivery;
Data Protection and Confidentiality:
- All employees are subject to the requirements of the GDPR and must maintain strict confidentiality in respect of patient, client and staff records.
- 5+ years experience in service management
- extensive experience in stakeholder management
- experience in a highly client-facing role
- stress resilient, professional attitude
- NATO member country citizenship
We offer a full time position with a market conform salary. Besides our 24 annual holidays, we have a remote friendly work environment.
On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in London where you can work with (and build) the latest technology. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ (2014) enables intelligence-powered cybersecurity for government organisations, commercial enterprises and MSSPs. We develop analyst-centric products and services that align our clients’ cybersecurity focus with their threat reality. The result is intelligence-led security, improved detection and prevention, and cost-efficient security investments.
Our flagship product EclecticIQ Platform is based on open standards STIX and TAXII and enables consolidation, analysis, integration and collaboration on intelligence from multiple sources - whether they are freely available, commercial or part of industry partnerships.. We tightly integrated our solutions with our customers’ IT security controls and systems.
EclecticIQ Platform gathers intelligence from diverse sources, enables collaborative internal workflows, integrates with enterprise security technologies, and supports secure exchanges with external information-sharing communities.
EclecticIQ operates globally with offices in Amsterdam, London, Herndon (US) and Moldova. At EclecticIQ every employee makes a difference.
Learn more at www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition specialist, Brenda Szongoth on email@example.com.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.