Senior Technical Writer
Every year the volume and sophistication of cyber attacks are growing all around the world. At EclecticIQ our mission is to provide defenders with the best tools to detect and prevent the attacks from happening.
As a Senior Technical Writer, you will have a chance to contribute to the documentation for a large scale product that helps cyber threat analysts to perform faster, better, and deeper investigations.
Embedded in one of the Engineering teams, you’ll work closely together with software engineers, product designers, and product managers.
You’ll also work closely together with the other writers in the Technical Writing Practice team: ensuring we are improving our writing practices.
- Author clear, complete, and concise documentation for our enterprise product;
- Plan and prioritize your work according to the release timelines;
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Design teams;
- Improve practices in collaboration with other Technical Writers.
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Writer;
- BSc degree or higher is a plus;
- Knowledge of Unix environment and ability to use Git;
- Understanding of, and interest in technology and software;
- Good knowledge of industry standards and best practices;
- Excellent English writing skills;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to write clearly and explain concepts simply;
- Excellent self-management skills;
- Ability to collaborate effectively as a part of a team;
- Idea visualization skills are a plus;
- Knowledge of Confluence is a plus;
- Knowledge of Sphinx or other docs-as-code solutions is a plus;
- Experience in the Cyber Security industry is a plus.
Working with EclecticIQ means an exceptionally challenging and dynamic industry that has a positive impact on the world. We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary, 24 annual holidays and an appealing education budget. On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with the latest technology and solve interesting problems. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.