Senior Software Integration Engineer (Python)
We are a software company that produces a Threat Intelligence Platform for our customers' security analysts.
To keep up with the demands of our customers and the security landscape we frequently build and release new versions of our hosted and self-hosted platform. Our software is built in Python with dependencies on PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch.
We build and package our software for a wide range of target platforms including bare metal, VM's, Docker and cloud environments. All of the building and packaging should be done cleanly, fast and efficient and this is where you come in.
As a Senior Software Integration Engineer, you will work with tooling like Ansible, Packer and Terraform in both Jenkins and Gitlab to ship artifacts to for example Bintray. Because of the bare metal packaging, we require you to have working experience with Linux package management. Ideally, therefore you'll have prior work experience as a Linux administrator.
You'll work closely together with UI, Back-End and QA Engineers in Feature Teams to solve challenging problems and deliver valuable features.
- Work within our Engineering team;
- Design and work on our packaging, and build the system of our software;
- Provide operational support for our service both on premises and cloud infrastructure;
- Provide assistance with system-intensive operations like performance testing, systems optimization, and so on;
- Python libraries maintenance and improvement for packaging system.
- At least 5 years of professional experience;
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role;
- Strong experience working with Python;
- Demonstrable experience working with Open Source Python projects;
- Demonstrable experience with Git;
- Demonstrable experience working with AWS;
- Demonstrable experience working with Docker;
- Knowledge of the Linux OS internals;
- Familiarity with Golang is a plus;
- Familiarity with GitLab is a plus;
- Experience managing and troubleshooting Linux servers in production settings is a plus;
- Result-driven mindset;
- Systematic problem-solving approach;
- Excellent communication in English (both written and spoken);
- Solid time management skills.
BenefitsWe offer a full-time position with a market conform salary and 24 annual holidays. On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with (and build) the latest technology. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.