Senior Software Engineer (Python)
- Work within our Engineering team;
- Continuously improve our product;
- Assist with troubleshooting any customer issues.
- At least 5 years of professional experience;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Strong experience working with Python;
- Strong experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Demonstrable experience with Git;
- Demonstrable experience working with AWS;
- Demonstrable experience working with Docker and microservices;
- Result-driven mindset;
- Systematic problem-solving approach;
- Solid time management skills;
- Ability to drive things to closure with minimal supervision;
- Familiarity with GitLab is a plus;
- Familiarity with Security domain is a plus;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary and 16 annual holidays. On top of that, we offer an appealing annual education budget. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and lifelong learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.