Senior Software Engineer (Python)
Every year the volume and sophistication of cyber attacks are growing all around the world. At EclecticIQ our mission is to provide defenders with the best tools to detect and prevent the attacks from happening.
- Implement features, fix bugs and continuously improve code quality of our Threat Intelligence Platform;
- Perform code reviews, participate in technical design sessions with the rest of the Engineering team;
- Closely collaborate with Customer Success team to understand and resolve issues with the application;
- Profile and improve performance of the application, write unit and integration tests.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in building software products;
- Very good knowledge of Python and its ecosystem;
- Solid programming skills - ability to write clean, readable code together with unit and integration tests;
- Expertise in building server-side application, knowledge of best practices on building APIs;
- Experience with storing and processing large amounts of data - knowledge of PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch and message queues is a plus;
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively as a part of a team;
- Experience with complex data structure and application profiling is a plus.
Working with EclecticIQ means an exceptionally challenging and dynamic industry that has a positive impact on the world. We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary and 24 annual holidays. On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with the latest technology and solve interesting problems. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.