Senior Software Engineer (Python, XDR SaaS)
The XDR-Hunting team is a team responsible for building a novel threat detection and threat hunting engine as a part of the EIQ XDR product.
As a backend software engineer, you will be involved in the design, implementation, and the evolution of a big data cloud storage and a high-throughput data processing pipeline solutions. You will represent the XDR-Hunting team in conversations with the DevOps team on requirements for and evolution of team’s infrastructure.
- Develop a robust data processing pipeline capable of consuming, enriching, and persisting in data sinks more than 50GB of telemetry per day;
- Work closely with DevOps team on data storage costs and performance optimization;
- Deploy and maintain data processing pipeline in dev environment;
- Develop code for telemetry processing;
- Participate in the design and evolution of telemetry storage.
- B.S. or better in C.S. or related field is a plus;
- At least 3 years of experience with big data processing and storage solutions: Kafka, Spark, HBase, Cassandra, Hadoop;
- At least 5 years of Python experience, building micro-services-based architectures;
- Strong experience in Python;
- Strong experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Strong experience working with AWS;
- Strong experience building data processing pipelines;
- Demonstrable experience working with Kubernetes;
- Experience in Java-based languages (Java, Clojure, Scala) is a bonus;
- Experience in cyber security domain is a plus;
- Strong team player, willing to pick up and own a variety of tasks in a small team, building a product from the ground up;
- Excellent communication in English (both written and spoken).
Working with EclecticIQ means an exceptionally challenging and dynamic industry that has a positive impact on the world. We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary, 24 annual holidays and an appealing education budget. On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with the latest technology and solve interesting problems. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.