Senior Sales Engineer (MEA)
As a Senior Sales Engineer (SE) at EclecticIQ you play a significant role in helping our customers solve their CTI challenges and use cases. You will lead and engage throughout the whole sales lifecycle from discovering the customer's needs, respond to RFIs/RFPs, product demonstrations, managing Proof of Capabilities (POCs), building the customers' trust and leading the Proof of Value. You will work in collaboration with the Regional Director to contribute to the regional sales strategy, help to build a strong sales pipeline and to gain the technical win. You will also work closely with our strategic MEA partner CyberKnight.
The role is based in Dubai UAE or Riyadh KSA. The location is with our strategic partner, CyberKnight.
- Working closely with the sales team to build the business;
- Conducting presentations and demos to new prospects and partners;
- Conducting workshops with prospects regarding CTI knowledge, requirement gathering, RFP preparation or security architecture with EclecticIQ solutions;
- Respond to RFIs/RFPs and developing and maintaining a Middle East RFP preparation document;
- Managing Proof of Capabilities (POCs) through from scoping to completion;
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing relationships with customers and partners;
- Monitoring the Middle East CTI market development and cyber threat situation relevant for EclecticIQ sales successes;
- Help identifying new sales opportunities in cooperation with the sales team and partners;
- Support or conduct the translation of corporate slideware and papers to Arabic where needed;
- Providing training on EclecticIQ’s platform and offerings to partners;
- Public speaking and presenting at events or webinars;
- Share CTI and EclecticIQ relevant knowledge across the MEA region;
- Continuously develop and enhance CTI and product knowledge;
- Provide feedback to Product Management for enhancements required in the MEA market;
- Travelling to visit potential clients and partners in the region.
- BSc in relevant field;
- Relevant industry certifications, such as SANS, CISSP, CEH are highly desirable;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Cyber Security;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a PreSales or Enterprise Sales Engineering role;
- Outstanding English and Arabic language skills, both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of French is a plus;
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills;
- Familiarity of the sales process, including but not limited to product demos, response to RFP’s/RFI’s, conducting proof of concepts, etc.;
- Exceptional customer facing skills;
- Highly professional and responsible attitude, paired with punctuality and politeness;
- Positive, friendly and can-do personality;
- Knowledge and/or experience of Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) techniques (e.g. intelligence collection, analysis, production, dissemination, Open / Closed source) is a plus;
- Scripting knowledge (Python, Perl, Powershell, etc.) is desirable;
- SOC exposure is desirable, e.g. Security Analytics, Incident handling and enterprise defending;
- Big data and analytic technology experience (e.g ELK Stack, Hadoop, Splunk, QRadar) is a plus;
- Work experience at a vendor is an advantage;
- Willingness and ability to travel;
- Current Security Clearance is desirable.
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.