Senior QA Engineer
The QA Engineer is responsible for executing tests according to the QA strategy and test plan to achieve the highest level of quality for the product. This includes finding the maximum number of bugs in the product under testing and understanding the customer-usage of the product to help improve not only the reliability, but also the utility of the product by the customers. Since our business is cyber security, the QA engineer along with the rest of the Engineering team should ensure customers achieve maximum security effectiveness by utilizing our products.
- Functional testing;
- Adhoc testing;
- API testing;
- Integration testing;
- End-to-end testing;
- Usability testing;
- 3rd Party Product compatibility;
- Cross-OS compatibility;
- Load testing;
- Extensive communication with other engineering teams and effective communication with managers to achieve goals;
- Acquiring new skills and learning new tools is essential to keep up with the ecosystem.
- BSc in computer science, engineering or sciences;
- Alternate undergraduate degree with cybersecurity and/or quality assurance certifications;
- 10+ years in product testing preferably in cybersecurity domain;
- A track record of product testing, preferably in cybersecurity domain;
- Ability to deploy and test client software applications on Windows (and MacOS) and server on Linux and Windows Servers, utilizing VMs, containers and cloud (AWS) workloads;
- Ability to understand the impact of our product on the client and server using tools provided by the cloud ecosystem such as CloudWatch or Prometheus;
- Understanding of the agile software development processes, and devops tools/processes such as GitLab;
- Understanding of Kubernetes and container management is desirable;
- Some exposure to test automation practices, and tools Cypress, Pytest, Jest;
- Ability to write scripts (Python or otherwise) using product APIs is highly desirable;
- Experience of SQL / NoSQL databases;
- Experience of big data processing and storage solutions: Kafka, Spark, HBase, Cassandra, Hadoop a bonus;
- Ability to understand the test strategy and to think independently is essential to be successful in the role;
- Outstanding communication skills, including ability to articulate product risks by seeing the big picture;
- Any exposure to endpoint security, SOC/MSSP operations or incident response is highly desirable.
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary and 16 annual holidays. On top of that, we offer an appealing annual education budget (including a corporate account on Coursera). Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and lifelong learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.