Senior (Pre)Sales & Support Specialist (MSSP)
The Senior Sales & Support Engineer (SSE) expands relationships with existing prospects and customers in the MSSP market by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow the new product line focused on endpoint security and threat hunting. The SSE helps develop qualified opportunities referred by the Sales Team while actively collaborating with these team members. Structured feedback to Product Management and/or Marketing to improve the customer journey is an important soft-skill in this role. Reporting initially to the SVP for Endpoint Security, the SSE is responsible for product demos, supporting PoCs and assistance on (technical) documentation as a part of the Sales process (i.e. RFP replies).
While growing the brand-new endpoint product revenue, the SSE will also play the role of customer support for the North American region. The support side of this role will last until the endpoint product revenue grows adequately to create a formal support team for this product line.
- Focus on supporting the sales with technical product activity for demos, PoC, competitive positioning and deployment coaching: all practices created and propagated by this SSE role will have long-term value to the company in helping customers understand and deploy our product;
- Leverage the potential to move upwards or sideways into sales, QA or technical product management roles in the future;
- Understand and keep up with the latest product releases, upcoming features, and the best ways to communicate their value to customers;
- Support the success of an assigned team of salespeople, including Account Managers and Business Development;
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth, such as number of successful demos and PoCs, in assigned product lines;
- Provide coaching and professional development to team-members in Sales and Solutions in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills;
- Assist in demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty;
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts;
- Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.;
- In the interim role of product support, work with customers on technical issues in operating the software;
- Interface with customers with an interim process for technical support;
- Report to the MSSP Channel Director;
- Build and maintain professional relationships in a highly client-facing role, as well as internally through frequent interactions with the Sales, Marketing & Endpoint Engineering teams.
- (Four-year) college degree from an accredited institution;
- Minimum 5 years of pre-sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or has a record of achievement in this position;
- Demonstrable domain expertise around cyber, cyber technologies, information security and working practices;
- Intimate knowledge of the workings of a SOC, ideally that of an MSSP/MDR;
- Technical credentials in SOC operations processes and techniques (e.g. in use cases such as breach detection, incident response, 24x7 monitoring, compromise/vulnerability assessment, compliance, forensics and similar areas);
- Outstanding communication skills to present the company and product credentials to customer;
- Strong ability to learn the economics of the MSSP business;
- Exceptional writing skills to create/assist with RFPs/bids;
- SOC ops experience for investigation, incident response and similar use cases is a clear advantage;
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically as well as overseas (to Europe).
We offer a flexible, full-/part- time position (32-40 hours) with a market conform salary. Besides our 20 PTO days we have a remote-friendly work environment. Furthermore, medical benefits and Tax Deferred Savings Plans are also provided.
Our offices are in Reston (VA), where you can work with (and build) the latest technology. You are also welcome to work remotely along the East coast.
Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ (2014) enables intelligence-powered cybersecurity for government organisations, commercial enterprises and MSSPs. We develop analyst-centric products and services that align our clients’ cybersecurity focus with their threat reality. The result is intelligence-led security, improved detection and prevention, and cost-efficient security investments.
Our flagship product EclecticIQ Platform is based on open standards STIX and TAXII and enables consolidation, analysis, integration and collaboration on intelligence from multiple sources - whether they are freely available, commercial or part of industry partnerships.. We tightly integrated our solutions with our customers’ IT security controls and systems.
EclecticIQ Platform gathers intelligence from diverse sources, enables collaborative internal workflows, integrates with enterprise security technologies, and supports secure exchanges with external information-sharing communities.
EclecticIQ operates globally with offices in Amsterdam, London, Reston (US) and Moldova. At EclecticIQ every employee makes a difference.
Learn more at www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition and Development specialist on [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.