Senior Integration Software Engineer
PolyLogyx ESP is an endpoint management and visibility platform that integrates into various proprietary and non-proprietary 3rd party back-ends like AlienVault, Splunk, ElasticSearch, Chronicle, GrayLog and EclecticIQ XDR.
As the Back-end engineer for the ESP, you will be participating in development of the core ESP Server and own series of integrations into 3rd party products. This may also include building plugins for the platforms.
- Deploy and maintain data processing pipeline in dev environment;
- Develop code for ESP roadmap;
- Participate in the design and evolution of ESP;
- Use of different technologies (Python, AWS, k8s, Kafka, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch);
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with XDR-Endpoint and DevOps / Hosted and QA teams.
- B.S. or better in C.S. or related field is a plus;
- At least 6 years of Python experience, building micro-services-based architectures;
- Knowledge of SIEM/Security Backend products is highly desirable;
- Strong experience in Python;
- Strong experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Strong experience working with AWS;
- Strong experience building data processing pipelines;
- Demonstrable experience working with Kubernetes;
- Great team player attitude;
- Willingness to pick up and own a variety of tasks in a small team, building a product from the ground up;
- Excellent communication in English (both written and spoken);
- Experience in Java-based languages (Java, Clojure, Scala) is a bonus;
- Experience in cyber security domain is a plus.
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary and 16 annual holidays. On top of that, we offer an appealing annual education budget. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.