Senior Frontend Engineer
As a Senior Frontend Engineer at EclecticIQ, you'll help build the Intelligence Center. The Intelligence Center is designed to help cyber security specialists and threat hunters to detect, analyze and respond to malicious activity. You'll work closely together with product managers, UX designers, and backend engineers to solve challenging problems and deliver valuable features. Within the UI engineering team, you will discover solutions, review code, do technical design, implement best practices and help continuously improve the team.
- Successfully execute against the mission of architecture and implementation of the EclecticIQ Intelligence Center frontend client;
- Work with necessary stakeholders from inside and outside the team to design and develop a modern accessible and performant user interface;
- Collaborate with other UI engineers, providing technical feedback(code reviews etc.) and promote UI architectural standards and best practices.
- At least 3 years of experience with architecting and designing front-end applications;
- Experience in designing and building large scale React applications or applications with similar component-based UI libraries/framework;
- Solid understanding of modern tooling such as Webpack, Babel, Yarn, etc.;
- Strong understanding of performance monitoring, optimization techniques and approaches for modern web applications;
- Experienced in testing best practices and automation testing with Jest, Cypress and/or similar technologies;
- Strong team player attitude, willingness to pick up and own a variety of tasks in a small team, building a software product;
- Experience with React Query, tailwindcss, Redux/Flux is a plus;
- Appreciation for design and user interaction is an advantage.
Working with EclecticIQ means an exceptionally challenging and dynamic industry that has a positive impact on the world. We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary, 24 annual holidays and an appealing education budget (including a corporate Coursera account). On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with the latest technology and solve interesting problems. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
Just as EclecticIQ, our customers have high standards when it comes to reliability, professionalism, and integrity. Therefore, screening for integrity will be part of the application process. The procedure consists in any case of the following components:
- Identity verification;
- Checking diplomas;
- Check Curriculum Vitae;
- Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
By proceeding with your application, you agree to the above.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.