Senior Frontend Engineer
As a Senior Frontend Engineer at EclecticIQ, you’ll help build a web interface of XDR platform. XDR platform is designed to help cyber security specialist and threat hunters to detect, analyze and respond to malicious activity. You’ll work closely together with product owners, UX designers and backend engineers to solve challenging problems and deliver valuable features. Within the UI engineering team, you will pair-code, review code, do technical design, implement best practices and help continuously improve the team.
- Successfully execute against the mission of implementation of the EclecticIQ XDR Platform frontend client;
- Work with necessary stakeholders from inside and outside the team to design and develop a modern accessible and performant user interface;
- Collaborate with other UI engineers, providing technical feedback (code reviews etc.) and promote UI implementation standards and best practices;
- Contribute to the design and development of our design system;
- Effectively work with the XDR teams, UI practice members, UI engineers from other development teams and the UX team.
- At least 3 years of experience with designing and implementing front-end applications;
- Proven experience in developing large-scale accessible and performant applications with Typescript;
- Experience in designing and building large scale React applications or applications with similar component-based UI libraries/framework;
- Solid understanding of modern tooling such as Webpack, Babel, Yarn, etc.;
- Strong understanding of performance monitoring, optimization techniques and approaches for modern web applications;
- Experienced in testing best practices and automation testing with Jest, Cypress and/or similar technologies;
- Strong team player attitude, willingness to pick up and own a variety of tasks in a small team, building a software product from the ground up;
- Experience with GraphQL and GraphQL client libraries (e.g. Apollo, Relay) is a plus;
- Contribution to open source and appreciation for design and user interaction is an advantage.
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary and 16 annual holidays. On top of that, we offer an appealing annual education budget (including a corporate account on Coursera). Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and lifelong learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.