Senior DevOps Engineer (Cloud, Automation)
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will work on bringing two worlds together, Development and Operations ... in a good way.
You’ll work closely together with UI, Back-End and QA Engineers in Feature Teams to solve challenging problems and deliver valuable features. Within the System engineering team you’ll get to teach, learn, pair, review code, do technical design and implement best practices.
We work with software configuration management, various automation tooling, AWS (the infrastructure is deployed on different AWS accounts via terraform and terragrunt), managing builds, running deploys and provide some cloud based services. On occasion, you will write some Python code (when debugging or writing ops tools), and optimize the Linux-based systems our software runs on. The platform is deployed on kubernetes clusters via kops. All platform components are deployed with helm and helmfile. Monitoring is based on Prometheus, Grafana and Alertmanager. Logging stack is EFK and Gitlab is used as a VCS and for CI/CD pipelines.
- Work within our Engineering team;
- Design and implement software configuration management, manage builds and deploys with a focus on process automation;
- Provide operational support for our service running on cloud infrastructure;
- Provide assistance with system-intensive operations like performance testing, systems optimization, and so on.
- At least 5 years of professional experience;
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role;
- Hands-on approach;
- Good knowledge of Linux and networking;
- Good knowledge of Git;
- Demonstrable experience working with Ansible;
- Demonstrable experience working with AWS;
- Demonstrable experience working with Docker;
- Demonstrable experience working with Python;
- Familiarity with Terraform is a must;
- Familiarity with Packer is a plus;
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary and 24 annual holidays. On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with (and build) the latest technology. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.