Senior DevOps Engineer (Cloud, Automation)
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will work on bringing two worlds together, Development and Operations ... in a good way.
You’ll work closely together with UI, Back-End and QA Engineers in Feature Teams to solve challenging problems and deliver valuable features. Within the System engineering team you’ll get to teach, learn, pair, review code, do technical design and implement best practices.
We work with software configuration management, various automation tooling, AWS, managing builds, running deploys and provide some cloud based services. On occasion, you will write some Python code and optimize the Linux-based systems our software runs on.
- Work within our Engineering team
- Design and implement software configuration management, manage builds and deploys with a focus on process automation
- Provide operational support for our service running on cloud infrastructure
- Provide assistance with system-intensive operations like performance testing, systems optimization, and so on
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Hands-on approach
- Good knowledge of Linux and networking
- Good knowledge of Git
- Demonstrable experience working with Ansible
- Demonstrable experience working with AWS
- Demonstrable experience working with Docker
- Demonstrable experience working with Python
- Familiarity with Terraform is a plus
- Familiarity with Packer is a plus
- Familiarity with Jenkins is a plus
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary and 24 annual holidays. We are also fine with you working from home at times.
On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with (and build) the latest technology. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ (2014) enables intelligence-powered cybersecurity for government organisations, commercial enterprises and MSSPs. We develop analyst-centric products and services that align our clients’ cybersecurity focus with their threat reality. The result is intelligence-led security, improved detection and prevention, and cost-efficient security investments.
Our flagship product EclecticIQ Platform is based on open standards STIX and TAXII and enables consolidation, analysis, integration and collaboration on intelligence from multiple sources - whether they are freely available, commercial or part of industry partnerships.. We tightly integrated our solutions with our customers’ IT security controls and systems.
EclecticIQ Platform gathers intelligence from diverse sources, enables collaborative internal workflows, integrates with enterprise security technologies, and supports secure exchanges with external information-sharing communities.
EclecticIQ operates globally with offices in Amsterdam, London, Reston (US) and Moldova. At EclecticIQ every employee makes a difference.
Learn more at www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition and Selection specialist on [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.