Senior Account Manager
EclecticIQ is expanding its business, and subsequently, its Sales team. Therefore raises the opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast-growing scale-up, a market leader in Cyber Threat Intelligence.
We are seeking a Senior Account Manager to join our Global Central Government sales team and contribute to the growth ambitions of EclecticIQ.
Reporting to the Vice President Government Sector, this role is the backbone of the Central Government Sales team in all aspects: generate and nurture leads, support the sales team in progressing opportunities, support account- and contract-management. Our Central Government customers and prospects are based in Europe, Middle East, APAC and North America.
The ideal candidate is a well-organized senior professional that goes the extra mile and is experienced working with government sector.
- Perform desk research supporting business development, plus initial outreach;
- Follow up inquiries, inbound leads;
- Monitor online Tender publications;
- Support marketing lead generation activities;
- Support Sales team in progressing opportunities towards a deal closure;
- Support RFI/RFP and public tender responses;
- Support Account- and Contract-Management;
- Support Government Partners;
- Maintain an up to date CRM administration;
- Maintain a high performing, professional work mode in a client facing role;
- Ability to travel to client sites as well as to other EclecticIQ offices.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent professional experience (Commercial degree is a plus);
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in cyber security domain;
- Knowledge of Cyber Threat Intelligence is a plus;
- Experienced working in an international environment;
- Ability to comprehend complex software offerings and sales cycles;
- Competency with common sales tools (e.g. LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot (or equivalent CRM), email and phone);
- Solid understanding in how to warm up leads and how to handle objections;
- Experienced in handling RFP’s and government tenders, writing proposals;
- Organizational sensitivity towards political government environments;
- Excellent organisational skills, paired with a result driven, ambitious attitude;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English, other languages are a plus;
- Customer service-oriented attitude, going ‘the extra mile’;
- Fast learner and team player;
- Ability to travel is required;
- Dutch resident.
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary and 24 annual holidays. We are also fine with you working from home at times.
On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with (and build) the latest technology. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ (2014) enables intelligence-powered cybersecurity for government organisations, commercial enterprises and MSSPs. We develop analyst-centric products and services that align our clients’ cybersecurity focus with their threat reality. The result is intelligence-led security, improved detection and prevention, and cost-efficient security investments.
Our flagship product EclecticIQ Platform is based on open standards STIX and TAXII and enables consolidation, analysis, integration and collaboration on intelligence from multiple sources - whether they are freely available, commercial or part of industry partnerships.. We tightly integrated our solutions with our customers’ IT security controls and systems.
EclecticIQ Platform gathers intelligence from diverse sources, enables collaborative internal workflows, integrates with enterprise security technologies, and supports secure exchanges with external information-sharing communities.
EclecticIQ operates globally with offices in Amsterdam, London, Reston (US) and Moldova. At EclecticIQ every employee makes a difference.
Learn more at www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition and Development specialist on [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
We strongly advise you to attach a cover letter to your application.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.