Sales Operations Manager
In this key role, you will serve as the Commercial Team’s ‘chief of staff’ and will help optimize Growth as a liaison between Sales, Marketing and Product Management. You will optimize progress throughout the Sales Funnel, from Marketing Qualified Leads to Closed Deals. You will help (pre) Sales and Customer Success Management nurture both leads and customers with all available assets that you will source from i.e (product) marketing. In order to achieve our ambitious plans to maintain a dual or even triple-digit annual growth rate, you will need to set-up or improve transparent processes and clear cross-functional Key Performance Indicators.
- Set up and track Sales data across the Sales organization;
- Optimize reporting of Sales data;
- Work with Sales tools, such as Hubspot and ZOOMinfo and Linkedin Sales Navigator;
- Identify and implement process improvements to improve the sales force effectiveness;
- Assist marketing teams in determining customer outreach strategies;
- Monitor and assist with customer retention (nurturing/ farming);
- Assist with account management for existing customers, set up and cross and up-sell strategy
- Provide and receive complex information, present information to a wide range of stakeholders in a formal setting;
- Be committed to working and engaging constructively with internal and external stakeholders on a range of business-sensitive issues;
- Nurture key relationships and maintain networks internally and externally;
- Be an integral part of the Sales team, report to the SVP Sales & Solutions;
- Work closely with Sales Engineering & Customer Success Team to ensure customer satisfaction data is captured correctly;
- Work closely with Sales team to ensure pipeline data is captured correctly;
- Get ‘creative’ with all commercial teams to nurture leads and customers to win deals and keep the customers happy;
- Support & motivate staffs within the commercial team to achieve their goals & objectives and become more predictable;
- Support the management in improving reporting on all commercial activities;
- Willingness and ability to travel, including internationally (< 15% of the time).
- 4-year college degree from an accredited institution;
- Minimum 5 years of sales operations experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment;
- Maintain a modest level of domain expertise around information security and working practices;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Familiarity with databases and sales software;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office;
- Strong communication skills.
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary and 24 annual holidays. On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with (and build) the latest technology. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life-long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defenses today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises, and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness, and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.