Sales Development Representative
This exciting role presents an opportunity to join a fast-growing scale-up, a market leader in Cyber Threat Intelligence. Looking for smart, ambitious, articulate, inside sales professional to support regional sales manager/director by proactively developing leads within target accounts for European sales regions BeNeLux, Nordics, DACH, and East.
- Working in a team of regional sales and pre-sales colleagues who are target driven to close new business with complex selling motions to large Enterprises, Service Providers, and MSSPs across Europe;
- Generating new leads in target accounts and follow up enquires;
- Successfully prioritize inbound leads and allocate enough time for proactive sales hunting, sales campaigns, and business development events;
- Enabled by direction, training, and support from management and sales team, learn fast, be a self-starter and team player;
- Build and maintain a working relationship with multiple teams across the organization (e.g. Marketing, Sales Operations) in a highly client-facing role.
- BSc degree or equivalent professional experience;
- A minimum of 3 years inside sales experience preferably in cyber security;
- Knowledge of Cyber Threat Intelligence is a plus;
- Proven success in getting to and setting up qualified first meetings with CISOs and department (CTI, SecOps) heads in these organizations;
- Competency with common sales tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot (or equivalent CRM), email, phone, and Excel;
- Understanding of how to warm up leads and learn how to handle objections;
- Organized and disciplined;
- Understanding the culture in cyber security / intelligence;
- Excellent English and German language skills are a must, other European languages (French, Dutch) are a plus.
Working with EclecticIQ means an exceptionally challenging and dynamic industry that has a positive impact on the world. We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary, 24 annual holidays, and an appealing education budget. On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with the latest technology and solve interesting problems. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.