The mission of the Business Planning & Operations (BP&O) organization is to ensure alignment across the organization with the main purpose of securing successful and optimal service delivery to our clients. The BP&P organization manages the receipt, preparation and fulfillment of all EclecticIQ products and services, overseeing the customer operations business unit.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading teams to deliver the project(s). Managing resources, schedules, financials, and adhere to stage gate quality and control guidelines throughout the lifecycle of each product and service delivery. This includes stakeholder management, managing issues and risks, and ensuring the proper handling of change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
Improving the companies’ business operations is a strong focus area for the BP&O organization. The Project Manager will have the opportunity to actively contribute to process improvement initiatives throughout the company. The Project Manager will have the authority to run a portfolio of delivery projects ensuring high quality of our service delivery within triple constraints is closely managed. The projects they will be expected to manage will be relatively small in terms of planned hours and team staff, but the content could be of high technical or political complexity.
The ideal candidate has excellent stakeholder and project management skills, experience with working with customers globally, and has been exposed to the security industry or minimally have strong experience managing technical projects in the technology industry.
We’re looking for an action-focused individual that is looking for the opportunity to contribute to developing and maturing our operations in a constantly changing field.
- Manage a portfolio of delivery projects;
- Provide on-site or remote leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones;
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously;
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities;
- Understand the interdependencies between technology, operations, and business needs;
- Define the Statement of Work and Specifications;
- Identify and develop a trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders, sponsors and customer stakeholders;
- Successfully collaborate with other teams across the organization, namely: Solutions Engineering, Delivery Management, Customer Success Management, Fusion Center, Academy, Support, Sales;
- Build up and maintain professional relationships in a highly client-facing role;
- Travel internationally (depending on customer requirement), domestically and in-between the EclecticIQ offices.
- Bsc or Msc (WO) preferably in Technology or Business;
- 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects;
- Closely aligned business experience in the security industry is a plus;
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment;
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations;
- Decisiveness in identifying priorities and resolving business problems;
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance;
- Proven ability to work independently and efficiently;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving;
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective;
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross-functional environment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Ability to formulate thoughts clearly and precisely;
- Technical competence with various software programs;
- Demonstrated success and familiarity with PMP, Prince 2, Agile / Scrum frameworks;
- ITIL knowledge is an advantage.
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary and 24 annual holidays. We are also fine with you working from home at times.
On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with (and build) the latest technology. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ, founded in 2014, is a provider of advanced cyber intelligence technologies and services. EclecticIQ enables enterprise security programs and governments to bootstrap a threat intelligence practice through improving cyber threat intelligence detection, prevention and response. The EclecticIQ Platform is built for threat analysts working in enterprise Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI), and SOC teams across all intelligence-led security practices such as threat investigation, and threat hunting, as well as incident response efforts.
We partner with government and enterprise customers with an international market focus and are on a mission to become the global preferred supplier of advanced threat intelligence technologies. We work with a highly professional team in Amsterdam (NL), and have additional offices in London (UK), Reston (US) and Chisinau (Moldova).
Learn more at www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition and Development specialist on [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.