The Product Manager role is best suited for an “all rounder”, “out-of-box thinker” and entrepreneurial candidate who can work well in a startup mode. With a focus on the XDR platform this PM will direct a brand-new product and help shape the emerging XDR market in North America and Europe. With an initial focus on the fast-growing MSSP/MDR market, the PM will guide the XDR product line to global market leadership.
- Understand/create a compelling product vision and propagate it;
- Lead the definition of the product, its role in the portfolio (working with stakeholders);
- Understand the SOC operations paradigm at enterprises and MSSP/MDRs, and the success factors of SOC analysts, managers;
- Build value propositions (TCO, ROI) and pricing models;
- Own the creation and communication of the XDR roadmap for internal & external audiences;
- Development of Products Requirements Document;
- Own the rollout of the product within the business;
- Manage internal/external trials;
- Manage technology partner relationships;
- Use the expertise and reputation of EIQ as leader in Threat Intelligence to drive uniqueness in XDR product;
- Ongoing sales support;
- Investment proposals
- Interface with XDR and TIP engineering, design, and subject matter experts internally and externally;
- Work with product marketing to develop new propositions/variants, collateral, and sales enablement;
- Co-develop go-to-market strategy with sales & marketing;
- Research on customer and prospects;
- Stakeholder management in a highly client-facing role.
- 4-year college degree;
- PM certification (preferred);
- At least 5 years of experience in a Product Manager role;
- Demonstratable experience in launching B2B enterprise software;
- Proficiency in SaaS and cloud native product models, costs and pricing;
- Proven domain experience in at least 2 of these 4 markets/products/technologies: Endpoint security or Threat detection, hunting and response or MSSP/MDR/SOC dynamics or SIEM
- Ability to communicate with executive-level stakeholders;
- Experience in interacting and building relationships with global companies;
- Creativity to design a new product line;
- Ability to inspire internal teams/company;
- Work effectively across global teams and cultures;
- Excellent public speaking, blogging skills;
- Positive PM-oriented social media presence will be a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written English skills and preferably one of Dutch/Spanish/German.
Working with EclecticIQ means an exceptionally challenging and dynamic industry that has a positive impact on the world. We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary, 24 annual holidays and an appealing education budget. On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with the latest technology and solve interesting problems. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.