Legal Intern (Privacy and IT)
We are looking for a Legal and Compliance Intern, with responsibility for supporting the Legal team as our company grows. This is a great opportunity for a student in their final stages of legal studies to gain legal and compliance experience at an international fast-growing scale-up in the field of cyber threat intelligence, hunting, and response.
As an integral part of the Legal Team, you will be supporting the Legal Team on corporate housekeeping and contracting matters (drafting, review, and negotiation). Additionally, you will be highly involved in the monitoring of the implementation of existing and new legal & compliance processes within the company, including GDPR/privacy, open-source and intellectual property.
- Create templates for EclecticIQ activities, products, and services;
- Support the Legal team in the drafting of commercial contracts and other IT-related legal documents;
- Create policies for various other compliance topics relating to EclecticIQ’s business and internal operations;
- Ensure GDPR compliance and compliance with other privacy laws and regulations through keeping EclecticIQ’s data registers up to date, supporting the Legal team in providing internal trainings on data privacy compliance and advise on data privacy compliance of projects and business processes;
- Support the Legal team in streamlining processes within the Legal team and between teams;
- Work closely with and be an integral part of the Legal team;
- Build and maintain a professional relationship with cross-functional teams, such as Sales, Product and Marketing.
- Ongoing MSc in Law;
- <1 year of work or internship experience in a similar role;
- Experience in privacy- and technology law is an advantage;
- Experience in general contract matter is an advantage;
- Self-starter attitude;
- Independence and solution-orientation in problem solving;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Affinity to understand and work with technology (tech-savviness);
- Technical background is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English (Dutch is a strong plus);
- Unyielding integrity and ability to work with confidential data.
We offer a great learning opportunity in a team that is supportive and gives exposure to various activities of the Legal team. We are working remote-friendly and accommodate your school schedule. On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with (and build) the latest technology!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.