Lead QA Engineer / QA Manager
Every year the volume and sophistication of cyber attacks are growing all around the world. At EclecticIQ our mission is to provide defenders with the best tools to detect and prevent the attacks from happening.
As a Lead QA Engineer you will have a chance to lead quality assurance and test automation efforts for a new cloud-based product portfolio that helps security operations team to manage threat intelligence, detect, hunt for and respond to threat effectively. Working closely with other engineers and with product managers, you'll be responsible for ensuring that we implement and follow the best testing practices and that all our releases are of top-notch quality. You will be responsible for setting test strategy, capability building, hiring and running the day to day QA operations.
We aim to keep improving our product, our processes and our practices everyday.
- Execute against the mission of assuming responsibility for the QA efforts for a large part of the company’s product portfolio;
- Hire and build QA capabilities for a new cloud-based threat detection, hunting and response platform and integrate existing QA efforts for our end-point technologies;
- Collaborate closely with the QA lead our on-premise threat intelligence platform to align methods and approaches;
- Lead QA efforts across engineering teams;
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and implement them in the company;
- Develop and carry out a clear testing strategy, lead test automation efforts and coordinate preparing and executing test plans;
- Represent QA engineers across company, ensure the QA voice is always heard and taken into account;
- Successfully work closely with developers, product managers and technical writers to improve the engineering productivity while maintaining high quality of our products.
- 7-10 years as QA manager or lead;
- 10+ years experience in the technology industry;
- 3-5 years in SaaS context;
- Experience with end-point technologies;
- Business understanding of the overall product development lifecycle, people management, and budget and KPI tracking and reporting (understanding of how to measure the quality of delivery and can report on it);
- Expertise of Testing and Quality: ability to prepare and implement a QA strategy with industry standards and best practices;eExperience with a variety of test automation tools and frameworks for front end and back-end, and experience with different kinds of tests like automated tests, performance tests, manual tests;
- Architecture and design: experience with testing very complex applications and awareness of cloud-based and end-point based software architectures;
- Project Management: familiarity with project management and test management tools like Jira, TestRail, TM4J etc.;
- Experience with Cyber Threat Intelligence or any cyber security-related industry;
- Knowledge of UI automated testing frameworks for JS/ReactJS, andTest Automation frameworks in Python/powershell
- Exposure to unit test frameworks for c/c++ like gtest;
- Understanding of Soak testing on common desktop/laptop systems (Windows/Linux/MacOS);
- Understanding of debugging tools like Windbg, gdb is a plus;
- Outstanding communication skills: effective report on status, successfull stakeholder management on multiple organizational level, both technical and non-technical;
- True problem solver and a team player;
- Confidence with tracking and analyzing data and testing pipeline – constantly "keeping an eye out";
- Adaptability paired with a highly influential nature;
- Excellent time-management and negotiation skills;
- Affinity to help the team grow as individuals.
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary and 16 annual holidays. On top of that, we offer an appealing annual education budget. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.