Lead QA Engineer
Every year the volume and sophistication of cyber attacks are growing all around the world. At EclecticIQ our mission is to provide defenders with the best tools to detect and prevent the attacks from happening.
As a Lead QA Engineer you will have a chance to lead test automation efforts for a large scale product that helps cyber threat analysts to perform faster, better, and deeper investigations. Working closely with other engineers and with product managers, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that we implement and follow the best testing practices and that all our releases are of top-notch quality.
The Lead QA engineer will be responsible for writing manual tests and performing manual tests when needed, on top of that they’ll be responsible for introducing and following best QA practices and representing QA engineers across the whole company.
Our platform is built using Python with tools and libraries like Flask, SQLAlchemy, Celery, as well PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch. It is hosted both in the cloud and on premises. We follow industry standards like STIX and TAXII (and build open source libraries to work with these standards!). We aim to keep improving our product, our processes and our practices everyday.
- Lead QA community of practice, as well as lead and coordinate QA efforts across all engineering teams;
- Develop and carry out a clear testing strategy, lead test automation efforts and coordinate preparing and executing test plans;
- Write automated tests, perform manual tests when necessary, and design test plans;
- Successfully work with several teams across the organization, most often with Customer Success, Product, Documentation and Cloud Engineering teams;
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and implement them in the company;
- Represent QA engineers across company, ensure the QA voice is always heard and taken into account.
- 7+ years in a QA Engineer or Lead/Manager role or equal;
- Excellent knowledge of industry standards and best practices;
- Proficiency in performing different kinds of tests like automated tests, performance tests, manual tests;
- Proficiency with testing tools like Selenium, Cypress, Jest, Pytest, ability to write complex automated tests with such tools;
- Familiarity with project management and test management tools like Jira, TestRail, TM4J etc.;
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Team lead experience is a plus;
- Experience with Cyber Threat Intelligence or any cyber security-related industry is a plus.
Working with EclecticIQ means an exceptionally challenging and dynamic industry that has a positive impact on the world. We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary, 24 annual holidays and an appealing education budget. On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with the latest technology and solve interesting problems. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.