L2 Support Analyst
The Support role at EclecticIQ is a hands-on role that works collaboratively to resolve complex technical issues where in-depth knowledge, applied skills, patience and precision are required. You will be responsible for conducting Root Cause Analysis, successfully diagnosing and resolving various types of (complex) issues for our Threat Intelligence Platform customers.
The Support function also contributes to the development of delivery and support methods for our products and services across multiple environments, including integrations lab networks, demonstration capabilities, support problem reproduction infrastructure, intelligence delivery networks, cloud infrastructure etc.
- Interact with customers to help to solve incidents and problems;
- Work with the Delivery and Solutions team to help with platform deployment and upgrade;
- Building and maintaining an efficient professional relationship with the Engineering and PreSales teams in a highly collaborative environment;
- Operate in an explicitly client-facing role;
- Regularly report to the Head of Customer Operations;
- Travel in between EclecticIQ offices and internationally when applicable.
- College degree/HBO;
- Minimum 2 years of experience and practice of software product support and customer interaction;
- Advanced skills of Linux (RHEL, CentOS) system administration, deployment and troubleshooting;
- Sound knowledge of internet technologies, including IP routing, DNS, Web services, network security, SE Linux, App Armor;
- Demonstrable experience in virtual machines and cloud computing (in particular with VMware vSphere and AWS);
- Ability to read and to use various scripts (Bash and Python);
- SQL database administration knowledge (PostgreSQL);
- Familiarity with Nginx, Elasticsearch (all ELK), Splunk etc.;
- Professional and personal integrity, paired with strong ethics;
- Excellent people and customer skills; respectful, polite, helpful and friendly attitude
- Clear and effective communication with customers verbally and in written format, mostly remotely (via e-mail, phone, teleconference, web, social media, etc.);
- Collaborative, “can-do”, positive attitude;
- Willingness to continuously learn and to improve themselves as a professional and as a human being;
- Knowledge about threat intelligence is an advantage;
- RHEL certification or similar is a plus;
- CompTIA Security+ certification or similar is a plus.
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary and 24 annual holidays. We are also fine with you working from home at times.
On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with (and build) the latest technology. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ, founded in 2014, is a provider of advanced cyber intelligence technologies and services. EclecticIQ enables enterprise security programs and governments to bootstrap a threat intelligence practice through improving cyber threat intelligence detection, prevention and response. The EclecticIQ Platform is built for threat analysts working in enterprise Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI), and SOC teams across all intelligence-led security practices such as threat investigation, and threat hunting, as well as incident response efforts.
We partner with government and enterprise customers with an international market focus and are on a mission to become the global preferred supplier of advanced threat intelligence technologies. We work with a highly professional team of about 80 people in Amsterdam (NL), and have additional offices in London (UK), Reston (US) and Chisinau (Moldova).
Learn more at www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition and Development specialist on [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.