The IT and Security team at EclecticIQ is responsible for protection our people, information and brand whilst ensuring your fellow colleagues can enjoy the tip-of-the-spear technologies to ensure they can enjoy each day at EclecticIQ to the fullest. You will be working with the latest cloud technologies and the latest hardware available today to ensure and fulfill your mission.
As our IT Analyst you will be leading IT innovation activities, IT support for our office workplace and IT application used by our Eclecticiqans worldwide. In addition in assistance with the local office manager you will also be responsible for logistics between our offices and make sure our executive team is offered 1st class IT support.
- Office IT Support (Connecting cables, workspace management, etc.);
- Functional Application Management / Cost Control (Budgeting for SaaS applications);
- Account Management for Azure AD (On & Offboarding);
- Procurement of IT equipment;
- Stock management and inventory control;
- Supplier management with key suppliers.
- ITL, Expierence with ISO 9001;
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an identical or similar role;
- Solid experience with Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Intune;
- Ability to build bridges and communicate clearly;
- Experience with AWS is a plus;
- Familiarity with security is a plus;
- Outstanding English language skills (Dutch is a plus).
Working with EclecticIQ means an exceptionally challenging and dynamic industry that has a positive impact on the world. We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary, 24 annual holidays and an appealing education budget (including a corporate Coursera account). On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with the latest technology and solve interesting problems. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
Just as EclecticIQ, our customers have high standards when it comes to reliability, professionalism, and integrity. Therefore, screening for integrity will be part of the application process. The procedure consists in any case of the following components:
- Identity verification;
- Checking diplomas;
- Check Curriculum Vitae;
- Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
By proceeding with your application, you agree to the above.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.