The Interim Tech Recruiter will mainly support our Product and Engineering teams (but also other roles that become vacant) and will act as a true business partner for our hiring managers. By building knowledge of the external talent landscape and knowing the market's ins and outs, the Recruiter is able to find, attract and engage the best talent. We are looking for someone who can also elevate our hiring practices and think with us about our employer brand and general offering.
The role is not open to recruitment agencies.
- Participate in full-cycle recruiting, including interview, offer, negotiating, and closing of candidates;
- Collaborate with managers to understand requirements and establish effective recruiting strategies;
- Work closely with the business and HR throughout the search process providing consistent communication and incredible service;
- Help building our employer brand and on our employer offering;
- Build out talent networks and activate knowledgeable industry sources to develop and generate an ongoing pool of candidates through a diverse mix of sources .
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant work experience in an identical or similar role;
- Demonstrable technical recruiting experience as an in-house recruiter within a tech company;
- Experience in managing full-cycle recruitment and closing a variety of technical roles at different levels;
- Proven track record in delivering against and achieving hiring targets;
- Experience hiring on a global scale (Internationally & remotely) is a must;
- Experience with and ability to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing;
- Experience with cyber security role is an advantage;
- Proactive and innovative;
- Experience with managing a large number of stakeholders (both internal and external);
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
Working with EclecticIQ means an exceptionally challenging and dynamic industry that has a positive impact on the world. We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary, 24 annual holidays and an appealing education budget (including a corporate Coursera account). On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with the latest technology and solve interesting problems. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
Just as EclecticIQ, our customers have high standards when it comes to reliability, professionalism, and integrity. Therefore, screening for integrity will be part of the application process. The procedure consists in any case of the following components:
- Identity verification;
- Checking diplomas;
- Check Curriculum Vitae;
- Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
By proceeding with your application, you agree to the above.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.