EclecticIQ operates in an exciting international domain that presents exciting HR challenges. We seek a highly competent HR Generalist with a high level of diligence and integrity, someone who continuously maintains and optimizes our people processes.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to strategic HR functions and gain insight into interdisciplinary fields (such as talent acquisition and talent management) in a supportive team where ideas are heard and impact is immediate.
- Be responsible for all HR-related administrative tasks starting with hiring and onboarding (contracts, visa applications, 30% ruling applications, background screening, etc.);
Keep accurate employee records and manage absenteeism (sick leave, parental leave, etc.);
- Keep salary records up-to-date & validate payroll data;
- Keep track of changes in employment law and taxation for all locations;
- Benefits administration, annual renewals and contacts with vendors,
- Be the first point of contact for employees regarding contracts, payroll, policies, leave and more;
- Be the first point of contact for external stakeholders (UWV, IND, labor lawyers, intermediary vendors, payroll, insurances);
- Provide regular reports on employee data to Head of HR & CFO;
- Lead the operations of offboarding (drafting agreements and confirmations, calculating remaining holidays, visa deregistration, exit interviews, etc.).
- HBO/WO in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Law or similar;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrated experience of payrolling (NL is a must, ideally also some experience with UK and/or US);
- Solid knowledge of Dutch labor law, ideally some exposure to UK and/or US labor regulations;
- Work experience in an international organization;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Independence and diligence;
- Unyielding integrity;
- Good sense of confidentiality;
- Ideally some experience in talent acquisition;
- Full proficiency in Dutch and English is a must.
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary, 24 annual holidays, and an appealing education scheme. On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with (and build) the latest technology. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.