IT Security Officer
The IT Security Officer is responsible for ensuring that EclecticIQ’s corporate IT infrastructure meets its business demands. The IT Security Officer mitigates security risks, reduces business risks, and aims to maintain user satisfaction with operations and systems.
In addition, the IT Security Officer is responsible for the leadership required to protect the company from emerging threats. The IT Security Officer maintains the corporate security policies, sets standards and procedures, and ensures company-wide compliance.
Scope: IT security; all infrastructure systems (Hosted, Intelligence Operations, Corporate and R&D) except for product code and implementations at customer install base.
Scope: corporate IT infrastructure: all software and hardware used by staff, structural contractors, third parties with access to EclecticIQ data (for example guest users on Slack).
- Secure & support the company up to 125-135 personnel;
- Lead the efforts to certify the company with an ISO27001 certification and SOC 2 Type 1 Certification;
- Provide a more seamless and automated experience with on&off-boarding personnel and equipment in accordance with ISO/SO and end-user UX;
- Create and maintain IT baseline architectures and standards to be used across all services and teams;
- Keep a proper inventory of systems, licenses and network architecture drives standardization for both hardware and software across EclecticIQ;
- Provide top-tier IT support for executive-level members and key staff members, as their disruption might yield wider negative effect;
- Further optimize AWS / Azure / Oracle costs;
- Further build the IT organization for scale via the cattle, not pets approach;
- Build out a visibility, hunting, monitoring and response practice for company crown jewels;
- Further bolster our security posture against nation-state hackers and insider-threats;
- Move current on-premise infrastructurem (Confluence, JIRA) to SaaS models (SharePoint, TBD).
- CISSP, CCSP;
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an identical or similar role;
- Solid experience in Security and Network;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Presentation skills are a plus;
- Approachable and helpful attitude;
- Outstanding English language skills (Dutch is a plus).
Working with EclecticIQ means an exceptionally challenging and dynamic industry that has a positive impact on the world. We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary, 24 annual holidays and an appealing education budget (including a corporate Coursera account). On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with the latest technology and solve interesting problems. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
Just as EclecticIQ, our customers have high standards when it comes to reliability, professionalism, and integrity. Therefore, screening for integrity will be part of the application process. The procedure consists in any case of the following components:
- Identity verification;
- Checking diplomas;
- Check Curriculum Vitae;
- Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
By proceeding with your application, you agree to the above.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.