Global Channel Director (MSSP)
The Global Channel Director will be primarily focused on building the MSSP/MDR channel, with a secondary focus on Enterprise SOCs. Working with the GM/SVP for Endpoint to help launch a new market and product line for EclecticIQ in the area of Intelligence-led Endpoint Security and Threat Hunting & Response. We will start with markets in North America & EMEA although we will be open to opportunities that come from other geographies.
The Global Channel Director will have no direct reports, but 2 (or 3) indirect reports or operational teams that work in different geographical regions. The role will be handling the largest, global MSSP/MDR partners themselves. Furthermore, continuously execute against the main roadmap points, namely:
- Build a sustainable MSSP/MDR Channel for EclecticIQ globally, working with SVP-Endpoint and the Global Channel head;
- Build and maintain sustainable Channel relationships;
- Lead a small cross-functional team/indirect reports in thought leadership, process and commercial tactics in Channel globally as EclecticIQ makes its presence felt in the MSSP and Endpoint Security markets;
- Help build Channel Enablement through training, marketing and joint events;
- Help assure Customer Success in indirect (Channel) business;
- Coach and develop the organization, creating a MSSP/MDR market DNA.
- Establish the tactics on day-to-day operations of the MSSP strategy;
- Guide the regional sales teams to identify opportunities and establish relationships with customers that provide us a two-way communication on both customer experience and on product features;
- Work with the Endpoint team to establish EclecticIQ brand in Endpoint Security especially among MSSPs;
- Move upmarket from MSSP/MDRs serving SME to Mid-Large enterprises over time as the product matures;
- Pro-actively reach out to MSSP partners, supporting customer happiness;
- Assist your team in commercial tactics and end user RFP’s / commercial questions;
- Drive monthly reporting on KPIs for Channel Nurtures key relationships and maintains networks internally and externally;
- Build and maintain professional relationships in a highly client-facing role.
- (Four-year) college degree from an accredited institution;
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in a similar role;
- Solid thought leadership qualities in building Channel;
- Sound knowledge of Cyber Security space;
- Solid understanding of the MSSP market;
- Experience in closing complex, large deals in Channel environment;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Can-do mentality paired with agility and ability to pivot;
- Demonstrable domain expertise around SOC operations, business drivers and working practices is a plus;
- Endpoint security knowledge is preferredm although SOC practices around network security can be a substitute;
- Cyber Threat Intelligence experience is a clear advantage;
- Besides professional English skills, knowledge of Dutch/Spanish/German is a plus;
- Ability and willingness to travel (minimum 30%).
We offer a flexible, full-/part- time position (32-40 hours) with a market conform salary. Besides our 20 PTO days we have a remote-friendly work environment. Furthermore, medical benefits and Tax Deferred Savings Plans are also provided.
Our offices are in Reston (VA), where you can work with (and build) the latest technology. You are also welcome to work remotely along the East coast.
Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ (2014) enables intelligence-powered cybersecurity for government organisations, commercial enterprises and MSSPs. We develop analyst-centric products and services that align our clients’ cybersecurity focus with their threat reality. The result is intelligence-led security, improved detection and prevention, and cost-efficient security investments.
Our flagship product EclecticIQ Platform is based on open standards STIX and TAXII and enables consolidation, analysis, integration and collaboration on intelligence from multiple sources - whether they are freely available, commercial or part of industry partnerships.. We tightly integrated our solutions with our customers’ IT security controls and systems.
EclecticIQ Platform gathers intelligence from diverse sources, enables collaborative internal workflows, integrates with enterprise security technologies, and supports secure exchanges with external information-sharing communities.
EclecticIQ operates globally with offices in Amsterdam, London, Reston (US) and Moldova. At EclecticIQ every employee makes a difference.
Learn more at www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition and Development specialist on [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.