The Endpoint XDR team at EclecticIQ is now looking for an Engineering Manager who will build teams, help engineers grow, and deliver quality software products. The Engineering Manager will have significant experience working in software as both an individual contributor and as a leader. They will continuously execute against the mission of managing Endpoint Response product roadmaps, while engaging and manageing stakeholders across the organization.
- Lead (and build) the endpoint team that builds data protection software;
- Participate in code and test plan reviews;
- Tasks scheduling and project management;
- Responsible for working with product managers in product definition, working with architects in product architecture design, and coordinating with other teams (e.g. QA) to build the complete solution and timely delivery of committed releases with high quality;
- Work with Program Management to identify, report and manage project status and risks;
- Build and maintain high-functioning relationships with stakeholders;
- Manage high profile talents; mentor and encourage growth and career progress of team members;
- Enable teams to build well-designed client software on Windows, Linux, macOS, and Cloud endpoints;
- Flexible in coordinating with global teams and encourage round-the-clock efficiency.
- BSc, MSc or higher in Engineering;
- 14+ years of professional experience with 4+ years in an Engineering Manager (or equivalent) position;
- Knowledge of C/C++;
- Knowledge of OS Internals;
- Experience with Cloud and DevOps technologies;
- Solid experience in project management tools (like JIRA) and GitLab;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Outstanding people management capabilities, including extensive mentoring experience;
- Team player and self-starter attitude.
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary and 16 annual holidays. On top of that, we offer an appealing annual education budget (including a corporate account on Coursera). Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and lifelong learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.