Every year the volume and sophistication of cyber attacks are growing all around the world. At EclecticIQ our mission is to provide defenders with the best tools to detect and prevent the attacks from happening.
The EclecticIQ Platform is a large-scale product that helps cyber threat analysts to perform faster, better and deeper investigations.
As an Engineering Manager at EclecticIQ, you’ll build teams, help engineers grow, and deliver quality software products.
Our engineering teams are cross-functional and continuously improve themselves. They deliver valuable features for our customers in collaboration with product and design.
You will be hiring, helping, safeguarding, contributing, and getting the best out of the people by putting them in the best position to succeed.
The ideal candidate for this role will have relevant experience working on a large, robust, high-performance applications using similar technologies.
- Deliver on product initiatives;
- Improve product quality, security, and performance;
- Generate and implement process improvements;
- Govern Software Development Process;
- Foster technical decision making on the team, but make final decisions when necessary;
- Make smaller hands-on contributions to both product architecture and codebase when required;
- Perform code reviews and participate in technical design sessions with the rest of the team;
- Make sure the team has clear Objectives;
- Make the team successful and help team members grow their skills and experience;
- Hold regular 1:1's with all team members, give regular and clear feedback around the individual's performance;
- Act as a Hiring Manager and seek and hire new talent when required;
- Conduct Manager interviews for candidates, and train the team to do Technical interviews.
- 7+ years professional experience;
- 5+ years experience building large scale (web) applications;
- 3+ years experience in an engineering leadership role;
- DevOps mindset;
- Great diplomacy skills: regularly achieve consensus amongst departments, teams, and people;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Cybersecurity experience is a plus;
- Product company and/or enterprise software company experience is a plus;
- Startup experience is an advantage;
- Experience in working with large datasets is an advantage.
Working with EclecticIQ means an exceptionally challenging and dynamic industry that has a positive impact on the world. We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary, 24 annual holidays and an appealing education budget (including a corporate Coursera account). On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with the latest technology and solve interesting problems. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
Just as EclecticIQ, our customers have high standards when it comes to reliability, professionalism, and integrity. Therefore, screening for integrity will be part of the application process. The procedure consists in any case of the following components:
- Identity verification;
- Checking diplomas;
- Check Curriculum Vitae;
- Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG).
By proceeding with your application, you agree to the above.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.