Cyber Intelligence Training Manager
The Cyber Intelligence Training Manager is responsible for content and program management of EclecticIQ's cyber intelligence training for customers. The ideal candidate is either a highly experienced threat intelligence analyst with a strong aptitude for creating instructional materials in security disciplines or has professional experience building and managing technical courses. They effortlessly place themselves in the customer's shoes and naturally empathize with learning challenges. The role has administrative and program management responsibilities, like Learning Management System ownership and responsibility for our partner contracts, and will work with product management and operations leadership to help prioritize resource support where needed.
The vacancy can be placed either in Amsterdam (NL) or London (UK).
- Continuously execute against the mission of managing the EclecticIQ Academy program, including partnerships and course content in our Learning Management System;
- Facilitate full-time course delivery by our delivery partners;
- Own, manage, and maintain the Learning Management System and content creation tools;
- Develop new courses and continuously update curriculum content;
- Coordinate with sales, business operations, intelligence analysts, and product management to facilitate smooth training delivery and the highest quality content;
- Build and maintain a professional working relationship with Intelligence Operations for foundational knowledge support and with BP&O and Customer Success for delivery;
- Ability and willingness to occasional traveling.
- Industry-standard technical certifications/qualifications (GIAC, CREST, CEH, CISSP, etc.); or US/UK intelligence training certificates like DISAP or certificates from the National Intelligence University / Kent School for Intelligence Analysis; or training & education-related qualifications;
- BSc in a technical, intelligence studies; or teaching & education discipline; or a combination of professional/military education and equivalent experience;
- 3+ years of experience delivering technology training to diverse technical audiences; or 3+ years of professional intelligence analysis experience (government/military, security vendor, or large enterprise threat intelligence team);
- Understanding the theory and application of CTI across government and enterprise customer base;
- Knowledge of e-learning courseware delivery and development platforms (content creation tools like Absorb or ability to learn Absorb, and LMS);
- Security and threat intelligence product knowledge and hands-on experience (TIPs, SIEM, SOAR, etc.);
- Understanding of and experience in using ElasticSearch;
- Deep understanding of intelligence analysis fundamentals, history, and structured analytic techniques is an advantage;
- Hands-on professional explicit Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) and XDR/EDR platform experience is a plus;
- Demonstratable experience in independently managing and developing commercial coursework (in strategic partnership with Product Management);
- Proven track record of concisely conveying technical content and concepts to broad audiences;
- Exceptional English verbal communication and writing skills required (command of a second global language is a plus);
- Strong communication skills and business acumen in program management and working across teams with limited supplemental resources;
- Bias for action and swiftness to adapt coursework based on experiential learnings in partnership with product management;
- Program management / administrative tracking skills;
- Experience building academic or technical training curriculums is a plus;
- Experience managing and operating commercial training programs is a plus;
- Extraordinary attention to detail;
- Enthusiasm for passing along knowledge to help teams from diverse cultural backgrounds all over the world;
- Ability to acquire Certificate of Conduct (VOG) paired with 2-3 previous references or customer testimonials.
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary and 24 annual holidays. On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with (and build) the latest technology. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.