Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for driving customer adoption of EclecticIQ solutions by managing initiatives based around business requirements, ensuring that best practices are outlined, become the customers trusted advisor, and provide user education of product capabilities. The CSM will provide guidance to customers with up-to-date knowledge ensuring the best value from EclecticIQ products. The CSM will maintain customer relationships with assigned customers and will be their escalation point for all issues that impact their success. The CSM will maintain strong working relationships with other EclecticIQ personnel in the Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Product Management teams.
- Act as the lead customer liaison and work directly with the customer to ensure a seamless experience during EclecticIQ's customer journey, from pre-sales till production and beyond;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the customer and executive sponsors;
- Understand customer's strategy, technical environment, use cases, and measurements for success;
- Build and maintain the Customer Success Plan (CSP) to ensure broad adoption of EclecticIQ’s products and services;
- Lead customer reviews to ensure effective usage of EclecticIQ’s products and services;
- Maintain and deliver communication on product updates/new features;
- Anticipate and monitor at-risk accounts and ensure concerns are managed promptly;
- Be the customer's voice and provide feedback to our teams on how we can better serve our customers;
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan;
- Manage internal projects, such as creating training curricula and schedules, presenting across lines of businesses, identifying and improving opportunities, coordinating and preparing EclecticIQ team members for customer meetings and reviews;
- Drive quarterly business reviews and presents to all levels across the organization;
- Ensure successful and efficient client interactions with various EclecticIQ teams;
- Maintain a professional work attitude in a highly client-facing role;
- Develop and maintain high level product knowledge and demonstrate this knowledge to help the customer to achieve the best and highest achievable results.
- B.S. or B.A. College Degree or relevant experience;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Successful track record in Pre-Sales, Support/Service delivery, or customer success management;
- Work experience as a CTI Analyst, Senior Support Analyst, or Security is a plus;
- Extensive knowledge and experience with ICT Security;
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with C-level executives;
- Knowledge of enterprise-level businesses and inner IT workings is an advantage;
- Forensics, threat intelligence and/or general security consulting a plus;
- Proactive and solutions-minded person with a great sense of customer satisfaction;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills paired with good technical background and the ability to speak to engineers, developers as well as end-users;
- “Roll-up your sleeves”-attitude;
- Prior experience working in startups is an advantage;
- Ability and willingness to travel.
We offer a flexible, full-time position (40 hours), 20 PTO days, and a market conform salary. Furthermore, medical benefits and Tax Deferred Savings Plans are also provided. You are welcome to work from the comfort of your home within the United States.
At EclecticIQ we truly believe that people are our best assets, thus we provide an appealing education budget (including a corporate Coursera account). In our teams you can work with (and build) the latest technology. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and lifelong learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. EclecticIQ extended its focus towards hunting and response with the acquisition of Polylogyx’s endpoint technology in 2020. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Management Partner at [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.