Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for driving customer adoption of EclecticIQ solutions by managing initiatives based around business requirements, ensuring that best practices are outlined, become the customers trusted advisor, and provide user education of product capabilities. The CSM will provide guidance to customers with up to date knowledge ensuring the best value from EclecticIQ products. The CSM will maintain customer relationships with assigned customers and will be their escalation point for all issues that impact their success. The CSM will maintain strong working relationships with other EclecticIQ personnel in the Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Product Management teams.
- The CSM will be considered the lead customer liaison and work directly with the customer to ensure a seamless experience during EclecticIQ's Customer Journey, from pre-sales till production and beyond;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the customer and executive sponsors;
- Understand customer's strategy, technical environment, use cases and measurements for success;
- Build and maintain the Customer Success Plan (CSP) to ensure broad adoption of EclecticIQ’s products and services;
- Lead customer reviews to ensure effective usage of EclecticIQ’s products and services;
- Maintain and deliver communication on product updates/new features;
- Anticipate and monitor at-risk accounts and ensure concerns are managed promptly;
- Be the customer's voice and provide feedback to our teams on how we can better serve our customers;
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan;
- Manage internal projects, such as creating training curricula and schedules, presenting across lines of businesses, identifying and improving opportunities, coordinating and preparing EclecticIQ team members for customer meetings and reviews;
- Drive quarterly business reviews and presents to all levels across the organization;
- Ensure successful and efficient client interactions with various EclecticIQ teams;
- Maintain a professional work attitude in a highly client-facing role;
- Develop and maintain high-level product knowledge and demonstrate this knowledge to help the customer to achieve the best and highest achievable results.
- Successful track record in Pre-Sales, Support/Service delivery, or customer success management;
- B.S. or B.A. College Degree or relevant experience;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience;
- “Role-up your sleeves”-attitude;
- Work experience as an CTI Analyst, Senior Support Analyst or Security is a plus;
- Extensive knowledge and experience with ICT Security
- Experience in general Security Consulting ;
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with C-level executives;
- Proactive and solutions-minded person with a great sense of customer satisfaction;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills paired with good technical background and the ability to speak to engineers, developers as well as end users;
- Fluency in both Dutch and English is required;
- Knowledge of enterprise level businesses and inner IT workings is an advantage;
- Forensics, threat intelligence and/or general security consulting a plus;
- Prior experience working in startups is an advantage;
- Ability and willingness to travel.
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary and 24 annual holidays. We are also fine with you working from home at times.
On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with (and build) the latest technology. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ (2014) enables intelligence-powered cybersecurity for government organisations, commercial enterprises and MSSPs. We develop analyst-centric products and services that align our clients’ cybersecurity focus with their threat reality. The result is intelligence-led security, improved detection and prevention, and cost-efficient security investments.
Our flagship product EclecticIQ Platform is based on open standards STIX and TAXII and enables consolidation, analysis, integration and collaboration on intelligence from multiple sources - whether they are freely available, commercial or part of industry partnerships.. We tightly integrated our solutions with our customers’ IT security controls and systems.
EclecticIQ Platform gathers intelligence from diverse sources, enables collaborative internal workflows, integrates with enterprise security technologies, and supports secure exchanges with external information-sharing communities.
EclecticIQ operates globally with offices in Amsterdam, London, Reston (US) and Moldova. At EclecticIQ every employee makes a difference.
Learn more at www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition and Development specialist on [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.