CTI Integrations Specialist
The Integrations Team delivers numerous small and medium-sized projects at a fast pace, requiring tight orchestration.
The new CTI Integrations Specialist role will lead the Design and Data modeling efforts for all Integrations of the EclecticIQ Platform.
You will act as central role for the team, bridging Product, Industry Knowledge and delivery of Integrations, and will also interact with Technology Partners on a daily basis, and users from time to time.
We offer CTI and Engineering trainings.
This is an excellent role to get to learn about the Cyber Security industry, standards, products and landscape, with a focus on Cyber Threat Intelligence.
This role could evolve in a variety of ways: Product Owner, Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst, SCRUM Master, Python Developer, Project Manager, Solutions Engineer, etc.
- Continuously deliver against the mission of contributing to the Integrations Portfolio management and development;
- Execute day-to-day tasks, including requirements capture, solutioning, design and data mapping;
- Own and write (internal) technical specifications;
- Demonstrations of integrations;
- Build and maintain professional relationships in a highly client-facing role while interacting with multiple internal stakeholders and external technology partners;
- Contribute to marketing activities (copy writing, presentations, etc.).
- BSc or MSc in Engineering or Sciences is preferred;
- 3+ years of experience as a Python Engineer (REST API, SDK) with Cyber Security / CTI experience or as a Cyber Security hands-on Practitioner (Engineer, Analyst, Specialist) (SOC, CTI, etc.);
- Solution-orientation paired with a high attention to detail;
- Solid leadership skills and a self-starter attitude;
- Design / Data modeling experience is an advantage;
- Understanding of Software development lifecycle (SDLC) and supporting tools (ex: Target Process, GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.) is a plus;
- Understanding of Product development lifecycle (PDLC) and supporting tools (Aha!, Monday, etc.) as well as understanding of Project Management methodologies (Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, etc.) and supporting tools are an advantage;
- Knowledge of Cyber Security / Cyber Threat Intelligence industry, standards, solutions, products and landscape is plus;
- Good command of business English is required.
We offer a full-time position with a market conform salary. Besides our 24 annual holidays, we have a remote-friendly work environment.
On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with (and build) the latest technology. Our teams are fast running, effective and transparent - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ (2014) enables intelligence-powered cybersecurity for government organizations, commercial enterprises and MSSPs. We develop analyst-centric products and services that align our clients’ cybersecurity focus with their threat reality. The result is intelligence-led security, improved detection and prevention, and cost-efficient security investments.
Our flagship product EclecticIQ Platform is based on open standards STIX and TAXII and enables consolidation, analysis, integration and collaboration on intelligence from multiple sources - whether they are freely available, commercial or part of industry partnerships.. We tightly integrated our solutions with our customers’ IT security controls and systems.
EclecticIQ Platform gathers intelligence from diverse sources, enables collaborative internal workflows, integrates with enterprise security technologies, and supports secure exchanges with external information-sharing communities.
EclecticIQ operates globally with offices in Amsterdam, London, Reston (VA, US) and Moldova. At EclecticIQ every employee makes a difference.
Learn more at www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition and Development specialist on [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.